• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Who Wins? Redskins at Rams

Who Wins Our Week 2 Matchup?

• Redskins by 3 points or less

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Rams by 3 points or less

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Redskins by 7 or more

Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Rams by 7 or more

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Redskins in a blowout

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Rams in a blowout

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Boone

The Commissioner
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
Military Branch
Marine Corps
Alma Mater
Virginia
Will RG3 continue to look like the Second Coming? Will the Redskins begin beating teams they should beat by laying a whipping on the Rams? Will the Redskins be 2-0 heading into their home opener?

Do tell.

whew!!!! Thanks. Skins win with no late game heart attack inducing folies.
Posted via BGO Mobile Device

That's right. Respect The Streak!!!

Albeit a one game streak, so far. ;)

The Skins will have this one in hand come 3rd quarter. In an effort to hold some of their cards back for future consideration, they will not seek the blowout, and back off a bit.

10-17 point margin.

I want to see us with a more impressive run game today. We clearly set up more effective 2nd half running last week by our first half play-calling. It was impossible to know what Griffin was going to do and that really opened things up for the run later. I'd like to see fewer Griffin designed runs this week, and more RB success when it's clear we are going to run and then do. We are a better running team than we showed last week imho.

Holy Crap!!! The entire NFL Network panel just picked us unanimously!!! Not sure how I feel about that. :)

They're picking RG3, not the Redskins. That's the problem - he can't do it alone. Or to be more precise, there may be times where Griffin is so good that he nearly can do it alone. But we can't count on him being able to do it alone. I was thoroughly impressed with the supporting cast overall last week. We need that kind of effort every week.

The Rams OL is abysmal. If we don't have at least four sacks we could be in for a long day. I still don't see a blowout. I think we should handle them but Jeff Fisher is a great coach, he will have answers for our pass rush but they can only stop our line for so long. We should be able to get pressure without the mutli-blitz packages tonight.

We will win 20-10 with their TD coming late in the 4th quarter when we've gone soft on the defense.

Rams 26 Redskins 24. Just have a feeling that this is one of those "gotcha" games after an emotional win.

Eh, this looks/sounds familiar.

We should win this one. We should win it by a lot.

We probably won't though. :) I'll pick us by 3 or less.

Rams 26 Redskins 24. Just have a feeling that this is one of those "gotcha" games after an emotional win.

Boo!
Hiss!

I cannot endorse this prediction :)

:puke: Looks like BB gets the Gold Medal!. :redpunch:

Yep. Burner calls it. It sounded right when I read it the first time. And I hate that.

I'd rather not collect on that gold medal. It can stay in a vault over in Switzerland with a certain group of silver medals - forever. That's how much a Redskins victory means to me. But thanks for the recognition - I would be a jerk if I didn't express appreciation for the kudos. And it is appreciated gents. Thanks.

You jinxed us BB.

Shame on you.

Shame, Shame, Shame.

You owe us all a beer.

Or twelve.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.