• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Who was our best kicker since Chip Lohmiller ?

Fear The Spear

The Legend
Reaction score
I purposely left out David Akers, because I think people would be judging him on his post-Redskin experience and he'd run away with the win, but the question is, who performed the best while a Redskin ?
Since 1994 we've gone through 18 kickers, not counting several of them who made multiple stops in and out of Washington. That's literally 1 new kicker every single year.
These are your choices.....if you could bring back any one of these kickers, at the skill level that he was at, when he arrived in Washington, who would he be ?

Eddie Murray
Scott Blanton
Chris Jacke
Cary Blanchard
Brett Conway
Scott Bentley
Michael Husted
Kris Heppener
James Tuthill
Jose Cortez
John Hall
Jeff Chandler
Ola Kimrin
Nick Novak
Shaun Suisham
Graham Gano
Billy Cundiff

John Hall if he could've stayed healthy and when he was, he was the best we've had

I would bring back Nick Novak, only because he probably made the most memorable moment for me as a redskins fan.

Saying that just made me sad :(

Yeah, Hall was a beast until that groin (thigh?) injury. He was never the same after that. The curse of Redskins kickers! He could probably still be kicking here if he never gets injured...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.