• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Who should we pick in the first

Who should we pick in the first round

• Russell Okung OT Oklahoma State

Votes: 6 54.5%
  • Eric Berry FS Tennessee

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Trent Williams OT Oklahoma

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Rolando McClain LB Alabama

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • C.J. Spiller RB Clemson

• Joe Haden CB Florida

• Brian Bulaga OT Iowa

• Jimmy Clausen QB Notre Dame

• Dan Williams DT Tennessee

• Rico McCoy LB Tennessee

• Total voters
I gotta say, I don't know. I wish tomorrow would get here already so I can see what the heck is gonna go down!

Me too. I am super excited! I keep going back to Okung. I think I've written this before but with only one pick in the top one hundred it needs to be a safe pick and Okung is that.

I am still hoping that we trade down; the trade value chart with Pitt would give us their whole draft with probably a 2nd next year. I would be happy for a 1st, 2nd and 4th this year and a 3rd next year. I would love to have OT at 4 but keep hearing sounds that the OT's there might not pan out at LT.

draft value chart: http://www.gbnreport.com/tradevaluetable.html

I agree. I would love to trade down. I still think that with the right coach that Anthony Davis could end up being the best Offensive Tackle in the draft. We could get him in the low teens. Free Safety, Inside Linebacker and another tackle are all needs.

Trading down is the best case scenario, by far.

Barring that, you take the top guy on your board, regardless of position.
Unless the difference in talent between need, and BPA, is minimal.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.