• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Who is most likely to be the first Redskin in 2013 to be featured on C'mon Man ?

Who is most likely to be the first Redskin in 2013 to be featured on C'mon Man ?

• Trent Williams

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Fred Davis

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • DeAngelo Hall

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Josh Morgan

• Santana Moss

• David Amerson

• Bacari Rambo

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Brandon Merriweather

• EJ Biggers

• Chase Minnifield

• Tyler Polumbus

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Chris Thompson

• Total voters

Fear The Spear

The Legend
Reaction score
Totally non-serious thread, just for the fun of it, and since I'm bored and can't wait for the season to start.

Who is most likely to be the first Redskin in 2013 to be featured on ESPN's C'mon Man (for whatever reason) ?

Don't ask me how I came up with the list in the poll. :) But if it's not good enough, there is an "Other" option. EDIT : Apparently not - I had a brain fart.

Last edited:
Unfortunately I'd have to believe its gonna be either Rambo trying to tackle McCoy, Rambo trying to tackle Desean Jackson or Rambo trying to tackle Vick. Come on Man!

D Hall.
It's what he does.

I'm going to be a contrarian here and say no one on the poll list but one of the "stalwarts" from who dumb mistakes are almost rarely seen-not sure who, but somebody you would least expect.

Dr Andrew's benching RGIII through mid-season.

otherwise, it's Polumbus getting Robert killed in the pocket allowing 3 sacks in one game.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.