• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Who got their Star Wars tickets? (and everything else Episode 7)

Smoot Point

The 1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Last night, I got 4 tickets for the Dulles Town Center, 7:15PM showing on December 17th... Star Wars: The Force Awakens 3D... I hope to take my oldest, if he does well in school and maybe a few of his friends.

Did anyone else get their tickets?

Also, the trailer looked really good... I really like John Boyega... Here is his reaction to the trailer last night: John Boyega's reaction to trailer

Curious what everyone else thinks of the movie coming out. I apologize if there is already a thread on this somewhere, but it's Star Wars, man... Star Wars...

There is no such thing as too many star wars threads hahaha

Did not get a ticket even though it's my birthday weekend because I hate large crowds of people. But I am very excited.

Rumor is kylo is really luke and that he us finishing what Vader started. I know it's far fetched but it's cool to think they might stick to yhe books somewhat.

"It's true, all of it" HE ****ING LIVED THE STAR WARS!! That's the coolest thing there. He isn't telling you a story...He's han ****ing solo, dude who made the Kessel run, shot greedo, can use a lightsaber even though he's not a jedi, married the grand masters sister, and faced Vader personally!

So stoked...is an understatement. I just wanna be sure that nobody besides my own kin distract me during it :)

I think in the trailer you see Kylo Ren with his helmet off and it definitely isn't Luke... However, it's an interesting theory. Something has definitely happened to Luke. I think Episode VIII will focus more on Luke, but we should get a few minutes of him here. BTW, if you are that into Star Wars, you should check out "Collider Jedi Council" on youtube. Mark Ellis is a part of that and he's a Redskins fan who grew up in this area. Now he does comedy and youtube. :)

did not see Kylo with his helmet off...saw him talking to Vader's helmet, force push someone (maybe Ben Skywalker) in the face that was tied up, and then in the woods. I did see him reach his hand out to R2 in a part of it but his face was covered. JJ is good about keeping people in suspense this way.

I'm in to Star Wars...I will check that out. If you haven't seen the trailer for "Rogue One" it might be worth a viewing for you as well.

You see in the final Force Awakens trailer that Kylo has his helmet off in the last scene where he & Finn (Boyega) face off "in the woods"... You just see the back of his head, but it's Adam Driver's hair in that scene. It might not be Luke, but some folks think that it's Luke's hand reaching out to R2D2 and that might be a flashback. I don't know... Looking forward to unraveling it all in December. Definitely looking forward to Rogue One... I wrote a bit about the reasons we have hope for Star Wars with Disney at the helm vs Lucas in that other thread... Kathleen Kennedy at the helm over George Lucas really is a big win...

I've seen all of that as well as people saying it was C3-PO reaching out to R2. He did start out as metal and then had the gold placed on him.

I am aware that it is Adam Driver who is supposed to be playing Kylo....rumor is also that he is the emperor's grandson.

In the end we shall see.

Got my tickets yesterday evening! I don't know how I'm going to be able to wait for 2 months. Can it just come out tomorrow?

Got my tickets for the Thursday night at the Udvar-Hazy IMAX theatre in Centreville. The biggest screen in Northern Virginia. :)

I think Driver (Kylo) & Ridley (Kira/Rae) are playing siblings... Most likely children of Han & Leia. However, some speculate they are cousins, with Finn & Rae being half siblings of Luke (whatever is needed to spread those valuable midichlorians across the galaxy... cringe). You see in the poster that their weapons (cross-guard light sabre & staff) are parallel against each other, so Kylo & Rae have some type of relationship. There is speculation that Finn (Boyega) might be a Skywalker too. It's all confusing, but fun to speculate.

Got my tickets for the Thursday night at the Udvar-Hazy IMAX theatre in Centreville. The biggest screen in Northern Virginia. :)
Awesome, do they do reserve seating there? I didn't want to wait in a line, so I went with Dulles Town Center. They have cushy-recliner seats you can reserve, so I know what seat I'll be in right now.

There is a place out here in San Diego doing a marathon of 1-6 and then playing 7 after. Now, I'm dedicated and all that..but we are looking at around 15-18 hours of straight star wars in the same room with too many stinky nerds.

Awesome, do they do reserve seating there? I didn't want to wait in a line, so I went with Dulles Town Center. They have cushy-recliner seats you can reserve, so I know what seat I'll be in right now.

Nah. Have to stand in line.

It's the price ya have to pay for sheer awesomeness. :)

Nah. Have to stand in line.

It's the price ya have to pay for sheer awesomeness. :)

I may have to do that like week 2 or 3.... I would love to see that movie on that screen.

Alright who's up for some 'Fanboys' type black ops? Gonna be tough to wait until December for that one.

Star Wars: The Force Awakens Opening Weekend Box Office Could Hit $600 Million | Comicbook.com

Online sales for*The Force Awakensbegan Monday night. The demand was so high, sites where pre-sales were available, such as Fandango,*crashed. In the first 24 hours,*The Force Awakensclaimed $6.5 million in IMAX sales alone, shattering the previous record more than six times over, and breaking the overall advanced ticket sales record in single day, previously held by*The Hunger Games, by more than eight times.

Holy crap.

Heard the new villain's identity is causing a stir.

image.jpg

I don't think there are enough theaters in the world to hit $600M in a weekend... but okay! Some think $300M is a bit of a stretch. I hope it does awesome though.

Oh yeah...3 or 4 screens in each theater. This is something along the lines of ET being released when I was a kid

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.