• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Who bought a Robert Griffin III Jerseys

Have you bought an RG3 Redskins Jersey?

• Yes

Votes: 6 40.0%
  • I am planning on buying one

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • I am going to wait to see how he does

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • No, I don’t plan on buying an RG3 Jersey

Votes: 7 46.7%

• Total voters

fuji869

The Rookie
Reaction score
Military Branch
Army
With all the RG3 hype amongst Redskins Nation and GRIFFIN III currently being one of the top selling jerseys I am just wondering who bought an RG3 Jersey.

BTW I am guilty of buying one :D

I do not buy jersey's of ANY active player. Upon retirement, if I deem them worthy, I may.

I only have 4.

I have planned for years now for 55 to be my next.

I certainly hope 10 makes the futures list.

EDIT: The wife doesn't follow my lead. If she requests one, she'll get it. So then, I MAY buy one, for someone else.

Funny. I only had 9, 81, and 21. I never bought jerseys of active players either.

I had my wife buy a Griffin III jersey for me for Father's Day. :)

Geez Ax...no 28?

I bought one of the Nike elite jerseys the night he was drafted. Just got it a week ago.

Where's the best place to order one online?

Edit, I see them on NFL.com.

Another question for anyone that has puchased one....what size would you recommend for someone 6'2-6'3, 200 to 205 pounds, tall and pretty muscular/athletic?

Last edited:
Where's the best place to order one online?

Edit, I see them on NFL.com.

Another question for anyone that has puchased one....what size would you recommend for someone 6'2-6'3, 200 to 205 pounds, tall and pretty muscular/athletic?
What level of jersey? Most come s/m/l but the elites go by a different system.

Or 44?

You need a lineman's jersey. How about a 68?
Larry Brown, for me, is still the best Redskins running back I've ever seen play. He would be my starter on any, and every, all-time team. And it wouldn't even be close.

As for O-linemen, 68 would definitely be at the top off the list. But I still might go 56 first. 66 would be in the running as well.

My son kept begging so I finally broke down and bought him a RGIII jersey. Those Nike jerseys are pretty sweet.

What level of jersey? Most come s/m/l but the elites go by a different system.

I'm going with the NFL.com one for $100.

I'm undecided between large or XL.

Last edited:
I'm going with the NFL.com one for $100.

I'm undecided between large or XL.

They run real big - I am a 2X in everything, but an XL jersey is real loose on me. Of course, that was the Reebok sizes, but I'm sure they are similar.

I own 81, 89, 47, 91 at the moment (along with 26 and 17...d'oh). I would like to add a 21 and 28 as well. If I were to go OL, I would go 60 - more my era I suppose. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.