• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Which QB?

Who will the Redskins add to their roster at QB heading into the 2012 season?

• Andrew Luck

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Robert Griffin III

Votes: 21 60.0%
  • Peyton Manning

Votes: 3 8.6%
  • Kyle Orton

Votes: 3 8.6%
  • Matt Flynn

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Ryan Tannehill

Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Nick Foles

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Brandon Weeden

• Someone else

• Total voters
I voted other. Personally I would like to see RG3, but my guess is the price will be too high.

For some reason think it will be Osweiler from Arizona State. I just see someone like him getting our interest at the combine next week.

Actually...figure if pick against RG3 then he will end up here. :)

I've grown to expect crap so I'll say they'll get Orton and then draft a project in the later rounds.

I am starting to get the feeling that this will be the outcome of Free Agency and the Draft. Don't get me wrong I have changed my mind three times in the last month or so I am obviously thinking about this subject to much. Then again the website is bgobsession so I guess I qualify.

The idea that I have (currrently) that RGIII will be to expensive to move up for and Peyton Manning will either go somewhere else or retire and let's face it we don't know for sure if Mike is interested anyway. So that leaves us picking BPA at #6 or trading down for Tannehill. Seattle will take Tannehill at #12 so we will miss out on him. Osweiler will be drafted way before Shanahan would draft him and just don't think Nick Foles is the answer. When I watch Nick Foles I see Chad Henne. That isn't a complement. So that will leave us stuck with Kyle Orton for the 2012 season. I like Russell Wilson a lot but he is 5 ft 10, is he really a starting QB in the NFL? I would like to say that I could change my mind about this next week but for now this is what I think will happen.

I'm thinking it's RG3! Hopefully get a top WR thru FA and some help along the line! He could help Hank reach his potential also, IMO!

I'm thinking it's RG3! Hopefully get a top WR thru FA and some help along the line! He could help Hank reach his potential also, IMO!

This is my hope. I think a true #1 WR would help Hank in ways we can't imagine, as well as extend Santana's career, moving him full time to the slot. Win-win for everybody really. People say Bowe is too olod (29 by the time the season ends), but I think that's a pretty good situation, with a reasonable contract. He could help Hank develop, and hopefully in a few years they would flip #1 and #2 spots; once Moss retired, we would have had time to draft his replacement, OR Niles Paul may have developed, etc.

As for the questions? I think it will be Manning, but I want RGIII.

No to Bowe, thank you. Watching him just flat give up on what could have been a game changing reception from Palko against the Steelers made my stomach turn. I have no use for that.

Here it is again in case you missed it or forgot about it.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GIr-u-svXZ8[/media]

This is my hope. I think a true #1 WR would help Hank in ways we can't imagine, as well as extend Santana's career, moving him full time to the slot. Win-win for everybody really. People say Bowe is too olod (29 by the time the season ends), but I think that's a pretty good situation, with a reasonable contract. He could help Hank develop, and hopefully in a few years they would flip #1 and #2 spots; once Moss retired, we would have had time to draft his replacement, OR Niles Paul may have developed, etc.

As for the questions? I think it will be Manning, but I want RGIII.

agree. bowe...vincent jackson......here's a scenario that has some traction:

1) sign a bowe or jackson

2) sign Flynn or Manning or brand X

3) first round pick (which may be a tradedown): another defensive line stud!

4) second round: some will say QB...I'm not so sure. I don't think much of any of the candidates after the top two. they all seem like "not long for the NFL" to me. so go O-line.

5) 3rd round and on: DBs, LBs, O-line

I'm actually okay with that too. I do find it hard to believe that is Plan A. What do you'll think? Another thing to keep in mind however is we will here twenty reports like this one between now and the draft.

Weeden is damage mode from what Haz said to that fan and got published. There will be other ideas floated here and there - some could have merit and others could be bunk.

I believe we add Orton AND RGIII. So I went with the guy I want. Mr. Robert Griffin III.

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say RG3. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.