• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Which New Redskin Makes the Biggest Impact?

With a slew of roster additions, which new Redskin has the biggest impact in 2011?

• Ryan Kerrigan

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • Leonard Hankerson

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Jarvis Jenkins

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Oshiomogwo Atogwe

Votes: 8 38.1%
  • Barry Cofield

• Donte Stallworth

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Jabar Gaffney

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sean Locklear

• Josh Wilson

• Tim Hightower

• Total voters
Still think he is symbolic starter only? :betterwink:

Still think Brandon Banks has no explosion? ;)

Yes yes, I was wrong about Hightower. Is that what you were looking for? He's turned a lot of heads this preseason, including mine. Excited to see what he can do with a bunch more touches.

Still think Brandon Banks has no explosion? ;)

Yes yes, I was wrong about Hightower. Is that what you were looking for? He's turned a lot of heads this preseason, including mine. Excited to see what he can do with a bunch more touches.

And it looks like I was wrong about Banks. It sure was exciting watching him run directly at me last night as I sat 4 rows from the end zone. I still think he is not as explosive as last pre-season as evidenced on a couple of his early runs, but it's nice to see him break away at what is likely 80-85%.

At 80-85% He still has top-tier NFL speed, which is a nice thing to have. Hopefully his knee only gets better, and not worse.

At 80-85% He still has top-tier NFL speed, which is a nice thing to have. Hopefully his knee only gets better, and not worse.

And hopefully he does not continue to lack maturity! That play at the goal line where it even had to be reviewed is a direct result of what concerns me most about him.

I will give him some credit on those late Kick offs. I am sure the coaches said look kid, 5 yards deep and you can run it out, but if it's any deeper in the end zone you better take a knee. You know after the bonehead celebration, he was listening.

And hopefully he does not continue to lack maturity! That play at the goal line where it even had to be reviewed is a direct result of what concerns me most about him.

I will give him some credit on those late Kick offs. I am sure the coaches said look kid, 5 yards deep and you can run it out, but if it's any deeper in the end zone you better take a knee. You know after the bonehead celebration, he was listening.

I was actually going to ask you about that - it appears from the highlights that the referees just reviewed the play. Was it challenged by Tampa? Is that a new rule where the refs can review whatever they want? There was more than 2 minutes left in the half, so that can't be it.

I believe that any score is now automatically reviewed. Banks unfortunately gave them good reason to review it and double check. If that happened during the regular season, I wouldn't expect to see him on the plane ride home.
Posted via BGO Mobile Device

It was someone calling down to the ref saying review it because it was a scoring play. Not sure what the official's title who is responsible for that.

Theismann was a little overboard when I watched the tape last night, but it was close and should have been reviewed under the new rule. I am afraid this rule is going to cause more delay than if a coach had the option to throw the red flag. Not a fan of this rule. If it were in place last year we would have lost to Chicago because that Haynesworth stop actually broke the plane of the goal line.

Almost Didn't

OK, bonehead question. did banks run one back?

He fumbled it, showing off, AT the goal line. He tried to play it off like he thought he was 10 yards in.. but that was a straight Madden move... ugh. After review, they gave him the score. Barely.

Damn you, Danny Smith. Smith was smiling on the sideline... ughx2

The sad part is: Banks, Rocca & Guano could save his job this season. I just hope SMith kills the slop.

I'll change my tune then.

its on the ****ing FRONT PAGE of Yahoo.com

At the 24 and 25 second mark of the video if you look in the top left corner of the video, you will see a bald meathead begin to walk down the steps, I was trying to get a good image of his celebration with Josh Wilson. :laugh:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
We are all excited to experience the announcement of draft selections IN REAL TIME TOGETHER. If you feel the need to be the first to 'blurt out' the team's picks you are better off staying out of chat and sticking to Twitter. Please refrain from announcing/discussing our picks until the official announcement has been made at the podium. Thanks!

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.