• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Which Jersey should I wear to the Redskins Rally on Saturday Night?

Which Jersey should I wear to the Redskins Rally on Saturday Night?

• Monte Coleman

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Neal Olkewicz

• Charles Mann

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Gary Clark

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Ricky Sanders

• Total voters

fuji869

The Rookie
Reaction score
Military Branch
Army
Before I go to a Redskins Game I usually post 3 to 5 jerseys and let my fellow Redskins Fans decide what jersey I should wear to the game but with Sunday being the 4th Anniversary of Sean Taylor’s death I will be wearing my Sean Taylor to the Redskins / Seahawks Game on Sunday. There will be a Redskins Rally at Fox Sports Grill in Down Town Seattle so I will let you all decide what Jersey from the Redskins Super Bowl Glory Days I will wear to Redskins Rally on Saturday Night.

prod

prod

Washington-Redskins-71-Mann-NFL-Jersey.jpg

prod

prod

If you put a McD on the back of that jersey, you'll have what I wear most Sundays. I hope you have a fun time.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.