• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Where are you at as a skins fan?

For me, Monday night (or, in my neck of the woods, Tuesday afternoon) pretty much put paid to me getting up in time for a 4am (Monday) kick-off. I would usually do one of two things; stay up and push through it in the hope we get in front and stay there, or get up at 3.30am, fire up the computer, make a coffee and yawn my way through the first half. I always have the option of going back to bed, but from now on (tonight included), I'm going to go to bed at a decent time, sleep through until I wake up, and then check the scores in the hope we didn't embarrass everyone involved with the team.

Another dilemma I have is if we win, who do I celebrate it with? It's just not the same posting about it. When we lose, who do I commiserate with?

We are lucky if we get three Redskins game on TV all season. This morning, for example, we get the Jets v Houston at 9am, followed by the Iggles v Giants at 12.20pm (lunch time football!), with a replay of Indi v New England at 6pm (we are 16 hours ahead). As you can see, there's really no reason for me to be awake as early as I could be, and it just ruins the rest of the day, and takes me until late Tuesday to get back to 'normal'.

I don't have the 'support network' that the rest of you guys have, so I have to deal with the highs and the lows on my own. From now on, those highs and those lows will be dealt with much later in the day than they normally would.

Hey SA, BGO is my support network. My wife grew up in Easthampton, MA a huge Red Sox fan, and just laughs when I complain about the Skins not being good for the past 20 years. I need someone else to complain to!
Posted via BGO Mobile Device

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.