• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

What is correct RG3 or RGIII

Docsandy

The Starter
Joe Gibbs Club Member
Reaction score
I need to know for a reason. I'm thinking RG III because the III indicates he's Robert Griffin the third.. but I've seen RG3 tossed around as well.

Thoughts?

Thanks,
Sandy

I think III
It's what is on the back of his Jersey, It's what his twitter handle is.
I think the III captures the fact that he's named after his father and grandfather which seems very important to him.

Thanks.. that's what I went with but in reading posts I saw some put RG3 and that just didn't sound right to me (I have a friend who is a "third" too and he uses III, which technically is correct.

I just go with Bob. :)

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk 2

rg3 for posting and texting, but in any other format I agree with the others RGIII

It's actually, Are Gee Three.

So, I just call him Robert, for short.

Has anyone asked our QB what he prefers to be called ?

When one of his team mates joined the site, I asked him what they called him. He said they called him Bob or Griff. I don't want to get him confused with Neo so I call him Griff.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.