• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

What games are yall going to this year?

SC_RedskinsFan

The Starter
Reaction score
Military Branch
Marine Corps
We will be making the trip from Akron Ohio to DC to see one of the games this year. Not sure which one yet. Our road schedule sucks because there are no games around me this year!

Last year we tailgated with a bunch of Skins fans when we played the Browns. It was a great time, that was the point when my fiance realized how crazy us Redskins fans are :whoknows:

It would be great to meet more of yall as well!

I'll be at all the home games barring unforeseen circumstances.

If I'm still working out here in Cali I'm gonna be going to the Oakland Game with a few from the LA area. If I'm not I'll prolly be at the opener.

Either way I'm gonna try to be at the Dec game at home vs the Cowturds.

Oakland and Denver and possibly the Dec 22nd game at home vs DallAss if I can find a ticket!

Last edited:
All home games and I am thinking about flying to Wisconsin for the Packers' game.

Dallas, Oakland, and Green Bay would be fun!
Posted via BGO Mobile Device

I'm jealous of all of you who can go. I'll be cheering for most of the season from a lovely little piece of heaven in the middle east.

If I had a choice in the matter probably go with the niner game. Maybe the first gnat game, if only to walk up to the box and tell Mara to go **** himself to his face.

Already trying to score four tickets for the Denver game.

Went online for tix here in ATL, but I hope I'll get 'em cheaper, later, from folks that have season seats and won't be able to attend last minute.
FYI... only available affordable tix are in the end zone, and who wants to be there?

My younger brother is a niners fan and he really wants us to go to the MNF game together. I'm just not sure either of us could afford the tickets, let alone the travel.

Sad to say, I've never seen my skins at home, only away games.

If you're looking for tickets to a non division game and 3 in the lower level with green parking sounds good shoot me a pm. I sell for face value + tax only.

Lions, Chargers and Atlanta look like good possibilities this year

Detroit or Chicago probably. My son wants to go to a game for his birthday in October.

I'm jealous of all of you who can go. I'll be cheering for most of the season from a lovely little piece of heaven in the middle east.

If I had a choice in the matter probably go with the niner game. Maybe the first gnat game, if only to walk up to the box and tell Mara to go **** himself to his face.

keep your head low!

My Mom has season tickets in section 446. I've been to 2-4 games a year with her for the last 3 years, but quite frankly, I'm tired of making the trip up there. We live in the Charlotte area and it's about a 6 1/2 hr drive to Waldorf. We stay with relatives or a hotel there. I'd rather watch it at home on TV. She asked this past weekend if I was going and I told her I didn't know, but I was leaning towards not going this year.

My Mom has season tickets in section 446. I've been to 2-4 games a year with her for the last 3 years, but quite frankly, I'm tired of making the trip up there. We live in the Charlotte area and it's about a 6 1/2 hr drive to Waldorf. We stay with relatives or a hotel there. I'd rather watch it at home on TV. She asked this past weekend if I was going and I told her I didn't know, but I was leaning towards not going this year.

There are a lot of people that make those kinds of drives, and I have a lot of admiration for you guys. I'm not so sure I could do it. I hate how far fedex is away for me, but I'm spoiled compared to you guys.

After looking at the schedule, I don't think I'm going to be making it to any of the games Oh well, the chat room is fun too.

Depending on how that month is going for me and if I have a death wish at the time, I might drive up to the Oakland game...

All the home games, except the NYG, (deer season), and one road trip, location TBD. I don't go to pre-season games..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.