• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

WFT 3 BOLD Predictions For 2021

Canadian Hog

2019 BGO Ballers Champ
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
With the roster now down to 53 players and the regular season opener vs. the Chargers just 11 days away, it is time to make your 3 BOLD predictions for this year's version of the Burgundy and Gold. See how nice that sounds as a new team name?! Anyways, let's stay on topic for a few seconds here! When I say bold, I mean BOLD! These can be predictions related to any aspect of the team - record, how far they will advance in the playoffs, individual player stats, you name it! Stick your neck out there and let's circle back at season's end to see who was on to something.

I will start:

a) Dustin Hopkins will make four game winning field goals this season for the Burgundy and Gold and will be top five league-wide in field goal percentage.

b) Logan Thomas will lead the league in receptions for Tight Ends.

c) I will run for cover with this one...at some point this season, Cam Newton will wear burgundy and gold and appear at QB due to injury issues at the position.

A) Redskins go 5-1 in the division & end up
11-6 for the 2nd straight yr as champs.

B) J. Patterson will get 1000 yards rushing

C) Dyami Brown has 10 tds and will be in the running for OROTY

BOOK IT BITCHES!!!!

1. WFT wins the division and makes it all the way to the NFC title game.

2. Scott Turner’s offense is top 10 in 2021.

3. Reyes finishes the season with 10 or fewer catches.

1. O-line performs at a top 10 level helping Gibson to a 1000 yard rushing season
2. FedEx field by years end has more WFT fans than opposing fans in the stands
3. Fitzmagic throws for 3800 yards, 28 td's to 8 int's and has 3 rushing scores

1. You guys win the division

2. Montez Sweat comes close to leading the league in sacks

3. Other than that? I don't know enough...

I like the Sweat prediction. Won’t be surprised if he is the team sack leader, not Chase.

1. You guys win the division

2. Montez Sweat comes close to leading the league in sacks

3. Other than that? I don't know enough...

You guys? Is that like you people?

Sounds like El has made a clean break.

Prediction: Have to see them play an actual game first before I can attempt that.

Sounds like El has made a clean break.

Prediction: Have to see them play an actual game first before I can attempt that.
Yeah, the only time I could find myself cheering for WFT is when they play Dallas...but I just won't watch so I don't have to. There is only one thing on earth I despise more than Dan Snyder...

Attachments

• DSC_3058-2.jpg
    DSC_3058-2.jpg
    808.5 KB · Views: 54
Bold predictions....

1. Washington WON'T make the super bowl.
2. Fitzpatrick is only Fitzmagic this year.
3. Gibson has 1400+ yards.

Now that’s how you do ‘bold’!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
We are all excited to experience the announcement of draft selections IN REAL TIME TOGETHER. If you feel the need to be the first to 'blurt out' the team's picks you are better off staying out of chat and sticking to Twitter. Please refrain from announcing/discussing our picks until the official announcement has been made at the podium. Thanks!

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.