• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Welcome To Washington Desean Jackson!

The reasonableness of the deal makes me wonder how much of an impact having Griffin here makes when courting free agents.

I realize Garcon and Hall also played a role, but ultimately Griffin's the one throwing him the ball.

Couple iggles fans in the office are pissed that we picked him up on a reasonable deal. I'm digging it

Yep, look at Eric Decker's deal and tell me the Redskins didn't get a fair deal with Jackson.

It's go time.

Desean.jpg

Damn, who knew after years in green the man could clean up so well

Let the speculation about jersey # begin....because we all know he isn't getting to keep #10.

Let the speculation about jersey # begin....because we all know he isn't getting to keep #10.

His new number is 00.

They're already selling jerseys.

00 is just a stock number.

He just said on 980 that he'll be 4 in preseason but they haven't decided on his actual number.

I'll post a link to the interview when I'm back in the office. He said all the right things. Whatever that's worth.

Maybe that number isn't correct.

It appears that you can already order his jersey, via an email that was sent out by the team today.

The picture shows a 00. But in the fine print, it says number to be determined.

The fact he came to a team he knew he'd lose his number with says something. Not much, but something. Add to it a relatively team-friendly contract. He wants to be here.

For a diva receiver those are good signs.

By the way, Gruden probably had to change his pants when Bruce told him the deal was done.

With apologies to Johnny and June....

Signed a receiver in a fever...
hotter than a pepper sprout...
BGO's been talkin about Jackson
Ever since Chip Kelly kicked him out...

We've signed Jackson...
You better not look around...
Cause if you blink your eyes...
You'll never run him down....

It's going to be interesting to see if what looks good on paper,finally translates to the field.

Now..let's get some fat boys to go up front in the draft.

We've signed Jackson...

It's going to be interesting to see if what looks good on paper,finally translates to the field.

We need all those verses man! Go Johnny, go!

By the way, Gruden probably had to change his pants when Bruce told him the deal was done.

Don't know what Jay's reaction was but we have actual footage of Boone's:

<div style="max-width: 500px;" id="_giphy_hryZ5xPHpPAQ"></div>
<script>var _giphy = _giphy || []; _giphy.push({id: 'hryZ5xPHpPAQ',w: 500, h: 250});var g = document.createElement('script'); g.type = 'text/javascript'; g.async = true;g.src = ('https:' == document.location.protocol ? 'https://' : 'http://') + 'giphy.com/static/js/widgets/embed.js';var s = document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0]; s.parentNode.insertBefore(g, s);</script>

:biggrin-new:

We've signed Jackson...

I hope you don't mind, but I took your idea and ran a little with it!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.