• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Week 14 Scouting Report: Tampa Bay (Stats, Analysis, Injuries)

Hey Dawg, I noticed on the Skins website, they show AH as not being on the roster. (He's listed separately as, Suspended)

Does this actually free up a roster spot, if you know?

And, if so, I hope they activate Capers off the PS, so we can see if he can play.

Yes, it does free up a roster space.

I see bird beat me to the answer, but, yes :)

Cool, thanks.

I guess Cook would be an option too, at C/G.

Better yet, how 'bout both of them?
Exactly!

The rest of this season should be a de facto preseason where we see what we "have" in our young talent, how far they need to go, and where we have gaps that we need to spend draft picks on.

I would love to see Cook as well.

Dear God, no! What if they played worse than the Rabach/Hicks pupu platter?
Wouldn't you want to know that now so we can be sure to address those positions in the offseason?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.