• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

We finally draft our Brady, Manning, Brees, Romo and we use him like Tebow?

I actually totally understand the sentiment.

But a better (and more sincere) question might be - how in the world do you trade the farm for a guy like RG3, and still find a way to protect him?

I think the Redskins have missed some opportunities on that front, but it's not just about what they wanted to do. It's also about what they could do given resources available and external influences.

I disagree my friend. They really didn't look at many FA options that were out there. Anyways, that's in the past now. What I am hoping is whatever resources they do have for next year, the bulk of them are put into the line. RG3could be incredilble if he consistently had time back there.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.