• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

We beat a rookie quarterback?!?

Nope, rewatch the game and look at the phantom penalties called, the touchdowns reversed, etc. You will rarely find a more one sided game in which the refs literally stole the game.

The election just proved that in a fair universe the Redskins won that one.

:end:

He was talking about the fact the election wasn't that lopsided. You shouldn't have mentioned that in this forum! Your lack of objectivity notwithstanding, this is not the PA!

And in only 4 days we will essentially repeat that feat, when we defeat a QB who plays like a rookie

Can you imagine the second guessing the pies will do if we beat them on turkey day...and in their house!

Good Lord i'd love to just win 2 in a row for a change.

This might be the best first post ever! :laugh:

Welcome aboard!

Thanks, seems like a very nice board you guys have here and i def like the layout.

Yeah i was pleasantly suprised by our team today, especially the defense-holy cow. Like everyone else though my hope is tempered until our squad can do this regularly.

We beat a rookie qb? :thud:

Not sure when the last time we made a rookie qb not look like a first ballot hall of famer was, but it was amazing to see. The qb really fell apart in the second half and the defense kept him off balance despite not really pressuring him.

More, we did the impossible and bested a rookie qb.

The last time we beat a rookie QB was 2005.

i hope moss is tha cowgirl killer of old this thanksgiving! please .....................that way i can slap tha **** out of my father in law :)

He was talking about the fact the election wasn't that lopsided. You shouldn't have mentioned that in this forum! Your lack of objectivity notwithstanding, this is not the PA!

You're probably right, but the important point is that the trend would have been kept in tact if we hadn't gotten reffed so badly. Cheating broke the trend.

(I'll save the political analysis for elsewhere :dizzy2: )

Just to get back on track...

On the brighter side, we won the week after a bye? The Redskins don't do that, do they? They fixed some of their problems over those two weeks? Players came back instead of losing more?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.