• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Washington Names Julie Donaldson As VP of Media

she is not going to be the play by play...she is going to be the person running the show.

Chick Hernandez was on IG Live last night talking about it. He said he hasn't been asked, but he would love to be the play by play dude.

The Rooney Rule being "enforced" here is a joke. We have enough issues that we dont need to have every maggot come out of the woodwork and talk trash.

Needs got nothing to do with it :)

Deserves...

No, nobody ever "deserves" unwarranted attacks. That is bully mentality.

We are getting the karma we deserve already. We have hired a qualified woman to do a job with a company she is already extremely familiar with. They just want to attack us because we are easy targets and prime for bullying.

You're saying exactly what I said Mike :)

When you have Dan Snyder as your owner, and a bunch of ass-grabber Neanderthal's running things, this is what you earn.

this is like a group of thugs beating someone's ass you dont like. Yes, they deserved it. but, in the process of beating them up a wrapper falls out of your pocket and a cop fines you for littering.

The scrutiny part is right. Snyder has earned it. Even if some of it is over the top. He has still earned it. For those of you with kids, think about how when they first started school and had homework. You would ask them every day if they did it, check it over, check their handwriting, make sure it’s all done and all done right. If it was, they were done. Over time, you start to give them more freedom to where you aren’t checking everything, aren’t checking behind them, and probably after a while don’t even ask if they did it. But when you get that parent teacher conference and find out your kid is failing and not doing their homework, you start going back to checking on every little thing. It’s overkill, but that is what you have to do to get them back on track. Snyder is that kid who is been not putting in the work at home and is flunking miserably.

The scrutiny part is right. Snyder has earned it. Even if some of it is over the top. He has still earned it. For those of you with kids, think about how when they first started school and had homework. You would ask them every day if they did it, check it over, check their handwriting, make sure it’s all done and all done right. If it was, they were done. Over time, you start to give them more freedom to where you aren’t checking everything, aren’t checking behind them, and probably after a while don’t even ask if they did it. But when you get that parent teacher conference and find out your kid is failing and not doing their homework, you start going back to checking on every little thing. It’s overkill, but that is what you have to do to get them back on track. Snyder is that kid who is been not putting in the work at home and is flunking miserably.
Sure, that is all true. But, I never walked up after my kid had finished his homework and was on the couch to just start punishing him for something someone else did. We've also already had the parent/teacher conference and Mr Rivera has assured us our kid is doing what needs to be done.

Why do we even need to answer about this stupid ass Rooney rule? Really? Julie is well known and respected in the Skins community.

Sure, that is all true. But, I never walked up after my kid had finished his homework and was on the couch to just start punishing him for something someone else did. We've also already had the parent/teacher conference and Mr Rivera has assured us our kid is doing what needs to be done.

Why do we even need to answer about this stupid ass Rooney rule? Really? Julie is well known and respected in the Skins community.

You mean you don’t give them a little preemptive punishment knowing they will mess up eventually? 🤣

In all seriousness, I think there are some who have questioned Snyder’s hiring practices, but had no bases to do anything about it. I feel like I’ve heard they have looked into hires before, just like they do with other teams. He may or may not have given them a reason to look harder in this instance. The way he has run this organization certainly has though. That’s my point. I do think there are people just looking to get their pound of flesh. But at the same time, I don’t know if there is anything he has done that hasn’t earned the scrutiny he gets.

The NFL is still weak-kneed because they won’t take any action against Snyder as the owner.

This is Art Modell all over again.

Modell allegedly lied to the NFL about negotiating with Baltimore about a potential move and then when it came up months later the NFL screwed Cleveland by allowing Modell to move the team without any repercussions.

Then they became the ‘proud’ Ravens.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.