• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Wash Post: Redskins Work Out Darrell Green's Son, 17 Others Truesday

Yeah, you're right. What teams install their offense during the preseason and training camp? That's RIDICULOUS.

I don't know what I did to you, but I apologize for pissing in your Cheerios. Maybe one day you can move on? I promise you it was not intentional.

Yeah, its my fault and I have to move on.... Nope. Just me being me and you being you.... can't really move on from that.

As for the topic if we could please ....If Green was sooooooooo valuable why didn't the 4 teams who played the pokes sign him? He's not. Its a workout.

If for some reason you have to believe in fairies and that magic beat-dallas-dust then go ahead. But, Bruce Allen loves him some Redskins tradition and helping out a HOFr by giving his son a workout is right inline with what he's been doing all along here... embracing our alumni.

I've said all I need to here.... that won't stop you from quenching your thirst to have the last word so let me just concede that to you here for everyone else's sake.

Yeah, its my fault and I have to move on.... Nope. Just me being me and you being you.... can't really move on from that.

As for the topic if we could please ....If Green was sooooooooo valuable why didn't the 4 teams who played the pokes sign him? He's not. Its a workout.

If for some reason you have to believe in fairies and that magic beat-dallas-dust then go ahead. But, Bruce Allen loves him some Redskins tradition and helping out a HOFr by giving his son a workout is right inline with what he's been doing all along here... embracing our alumni.

Just coincidence that he's coming in for a workout over a month after being cut in Dallas (8/27) and right in the middle of preparation for Dallas week? Riiiiight. Just like Pat White wasn't kept on the active roster to run scout team as Mike Vick. Mike Vick has been around for 13 years, we don't need to emulate him! ;)

"Magic beat Dallas dust?" I don't know what that is, but if you think teams don't bring in cut players from other teams for the specific purpose of gleaning information from them, then you're on a different kind of dust. :)

I don't think he has any chance of being on the team long term, so it doesn't really matter which one of you is right.

If either of you are right.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.