Virtual Tailgate

Happy hour starts in 5 minutes

Would you be interested in a "Virtual Tailgate" with other BGO Members?

• Absolutely but...do I have to wear pants?

Votes: 8 100.0%
  • Nope, video on the internet is only good for one thing and I don't like you guys like that.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Neophyte

GM
Staff member
Reaction score

My team at the office has been engaging in virtual Happy Hours for the last 2-3 weeks. We are a remote team so really don't see each other much anyway but recently the distance has seemed greater, probably because we are not getting out to see anyone else either. Then a group I usually only get see a couple of months year (April and May, as fate would have it), started doing the same thing. Honestly, it's been kinda fun.

Which brings me to BGO and you guys. I thought it might be interesting to do a virtual tailgate with members here. Basically, everyone grabs a beverage of choice (adult or otherwise), we all log in to some kind of video conferencing software, turn on our webcams, and do just what we would do at a tailgate in the stadium parking lot. The upside is no one has to drive home and we don't have to worry about the Skins losing.

Anyway, vote in the poll and offer up your opinions below. If there is enough interest, I'll see about setting something up.

MikefromOH

Ring of Fame
Joe Gibbs Club Member
Reaction score

Navy

I have Teams and Zoom. Skype is easy to get for me as well.

Burgundy Burner

Coaching Staff
Staff member
Reaction score

Virginia

Good time to start it would be the draft. I'll have some good food delivered.

We tried to do this a few years ago and had very modest success. Hope it works this time.

Boone

GM
Staff member
Reaction score

Marine Corps Virginia

If Brother Neophyte sets it up, we plan on doing this for Round 1 of the NFL draft. The rest of the draft we will be using our new chatrooms and putting them through their paces :)

McD5

The Hall of Famer
Reaction score

Florida State

Hell yes. I do 4 or 5 Zoom meetings a day.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Private conversations
Help Users
    You haven't joined any rooms.
    Chat 0