• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Virtual Draft Night Party!

Will be in shortly...my kids are executing the "draft party" with daddy excuse perfectly.

It was great to hang out with an awesome group of Redskins fans last night to enjoy the draft!

Thanks for organizing, ST!

Looking forward to rounds 2 and 3 this evening.

My daughter is going out again tonight, but she is going to make a nice taco salad for me to munch on during the draft. Looking forward to tonight and tomorrow.

1619818311915.jpeg

Keim says it's a no on Bolton. Says they don't like his speed.

Yeah, several beat reporters said they are going for speed tonight with each pick. Interesting.

New room is up:

I will not be on for a while but i'll leave the room (and my camera) live... likely be on somewhere around 7:45

Meeting ID: 87160475191
passcode: 786430

Will be missing the virtual draft gathering this evening unfortunately.

I was streaming the draft from my television and I literally got an error code as Monte Coleman was walking to the podium to announce the pick. As a result, I need to stream the draft from my phone and won't have a device to log into the BGO draft gathering with.

Enjoy the draft everybody!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
We are all excited to experience the announcement of draft selections IN REAL TIME TOGETHER. If you feel the need to be the first to 'blurt out' the team's picks you are better off staying out of chat and sticking to Twitter. Please refrain from announcing/discussing our picks until the official announcement has been made at the podium. Thanks!

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.