• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Viral Video thread

That’s nothing compared to what I went through with that rabid raccoon.

• On Fire
Reactions: Om
only in my head (and nightmares)

1618581439132.png

That coon video is making the rounds, for sure! So random...

This has definitely gone viral....for good reasons!

Tamyra Mensah-Stock's MUST-SEE interview after winning wrestling gold | Tokyo Olympics | NBC Sports

Thanks for sharing - what a great day to start a day!

This has definitely gone viral....for good reasons!

Tamyra Mensah-Stock's MUST-SEE interview after winning wrestling gold | Tokyo Olympics | NBC Sports

GOD bless her, she’s so happy its awesome to see

Edit: Once Boone pays me the $20 to make me rich enough, she’s the perfect example of which athletes should be sponsored. Hope her and those like her the best

Last edited:
This is making it's way around the web right now. Really good impression, but still hard to watch. I still have issues watching movies he is in due to just how sad it was that he died like he did..

What an absolute shame this all is.

Thought that was very well done.

It was. Just sickening it's even happening

I sincerely hope that somehow, someway, his message gets through to the Russian people. For the vast majority have been shutout to anything but the government propaganda being spewed.

They really have no idea.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.