• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Video Games!

SilentThreat

Ring of Fame
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
I've found a whole new love of Mario with the purchase of our Switch.

Mario Kart 8, Super Mario Odyssey. So much fun...watching the boys play them is amazing. Reminds me of my brother and I as kids.

I've never given up on video games throughout the years, albeit I've been a Sony fan boy since the launch of PS1 and up until ps5 I've had every console at launch. I mainly play it now just to keep in touch with friends of mine through multiplayer online and every year at SB time they discount the current Madden to like $20 so I pick that up as a time killer when I'm a bit bored and want some mindless fun. I had gotten into some retro collecting around 2010 with NES/Genesis and Turbo but sold all of it in 2016 when I was unemployed and with the "mini's" coming out having the original hardware just became a space killer. Recently I've been thinking of purchasing a 1UP arcade machine, some look really good at 3/4 scale.

Dude, you still on PS4?

The 1up machines are awesome...

The 1ups are dope. I always thought they'd be too small, but my friend has one and it was perfect size.

I want one of the neo-geo game consoles. If I'm dropping close to $1.5k I'm getting more than one get out of it!

Umm, I've been SkinsOrlando on psn since 07 lol

Wasnt a neo geo guy, mainly because who had the duckets for it, the original baseball game was great arcade

They got all the fighting games and shit like that.

King of fighters overrated, Samurai Showdown, yeah that's a beast to play

My best friend's dad had a tabletop console like pizza hut had back in the day. Thing had 70 games on it. Some you thought were just dumber than shit.

On a long holiday weekend you find you and your best friend drunk playing that game at 0200! That's why I want a console with many games.

That, and I want a golden tee.

I think it depends on model/game when I googled that was the first result. I know the nba jam one was $450 at launch and I was tempted

I was a little shocked at how affordable those consoles were (on the 1Up site) when I looked. If I had the room for it, I'd be all over the 'Galaga/Galaxian' game :)

we are about to have a polar vortex up here for the next 14 days. It won't get above 15 degrees.....

that is the reason we have to have so many options like this in our basements! So we can not go insane with our kids!!

In my neighborhood, the road in is so steep that when we would get ice storms, we literally could not get out. We'd lose power, water, and we were just screwed. In retrospect, why I never bit the bullet and bought a generator is beyond me, but they didn't happen that often.

I remember one time in particular when my daughter was 13, and we'd been stuck for like 3 days. She just kept screaming 'I can't do this - this is like being in hell!!!'.' Yes honey, it certainly is like being in hell...lol.

Been playing Sackboy lately, another great installment for the series even though its a more 3d platformer than the previous installments

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
We are all excited to experience the announcement of draft selections IN REAL TIME TOGETHER. If you feel the need to be the first to 'blurt out' the team's picks you are better off staying out of chat and sticking to Twitter. Please refrain from announcing/discussing our picks until the official announcement has been made at the podium. Thanks!

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.