• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Vegas: Skins Pick'em Against The Chargers;; The Easiest Part Of Our Schedule Is Here

McD5

The Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Alma Mater
Florida State
Vegas: Skins Pick'em Against The Chargers; The Easiest Part Of Our Schedule Is Here

On a survey of six difffferent betting sites, the line for this weekend is Pick'em. One site has the Chargers favored by one point.

If this team is going to start rolling, now seems like the time to do it. Our next three opponents:

San Diego

Minnesota

Philly

After that, our schedule becomes brutal once again. This is the opportune time to turn it around.

San Diego has a good quarterback who is playing well. That spells trouble for this defense. SD also has a pro bowl tight end with good down the field speed. Another thing that kills this team.

Right now, I would put the Chargers as a favorite over Washington.

San Diego beat the Cowboys by 9 and the Colts by 10.

Meanwhile, Washington's only two wins have come against backup quarterbacks in Matt Flynn and Josh McCown.

And the Bears even without Cutler managed to get to 41 points.

San Diego has a good quarterback who is playing well. That spells trouble for this defense. SD also has a pro bowl tight end with good down the field speed. Another thing that kills this team.

Meanwhile, Washington's only two wins have come against backup quarterbacks in Matt Flynn and Josh McCown.

You could argue that BECAUSE of McCown they put up 41... Cutler was SHUT DOWN....

Total respect for the season that Rivers is having. But that's a long trip.

And our schedule gets nasty after that. In comparison to what is coming, this is a pretty light stretch where we need to at least come out 2-1.

Well, I think the Redskins will be facing guys they can match up with if the Vikings are going to trot out Josh Freeman or Christian Ponder and the Eagles are going to start Matt Barkley :)

Yep, I could see the Skins go 2-1 in that upcoming stretch.

But would it prove anything?

The team still has to play Kansas City and San Francisco. If they lose those two games, that's 8 losses even if the club wins out over the Cowboys, Giants, Falcons, etc.

My gut feeling is the Redskins will win 6-7 games.

Beat the Eagles and Minnesota. Beat the Falcons. Beat Dallas at home.

This team could lose both games to NY and then SD, SF and KC.

Eh. They also lost to the Raiders, Titans and Texans. The Chargers are not a team you can get a bead on by looking at who they beat and who beat them.

That's a distortion. McCown wasn't game-planned for and when he came in he dramatically improved the Bears' offense. The Redskins won DESPITE McCown coming into the game, not because he did. WITH Cutler the Bears longest scoring drive was 18 yards in five plays for three points.

No, I think even money is a fair line for this game. The Chargers are a hit-and-miss West Coast team playing a 1:00 game here on the East Coast.

As mediocre as the Redskins are playing right now, they could very well be 5-5 after ten games.

... how do you figure we lose both games against the Giants?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.