• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Vegas: Odds To Win The Superbowl

NYG 20:1
Dallas 28:1
Philly 30:1

Same odds as Dallas ... huh.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Dallas is easy money for Vegas. That doesn't reflect reality, it reflects all the stupid bandwagon Dallass fans who have no grasp on football.

Dallas is easy money for Vegas. That doesn't reflect reality, it reflects all the stupid bandwagon Dallass fans who have no grasp on football.

Oh, I realize the odds reflect the betting and not necessarily reality. Im just surprised Dallas STILL gets so much love. After three crap seasons youd think it would die down a little.

Such is the nature of the Dallas fans, I suppose.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Our odds would be better but Griffin's health is an unknown right now. Without that injury, I can't see Vegas having us below 15:1 but until we see him play again...

Unlike the spread, futures are 100% about what Vegas thinks the public will bet.
Posted via BGO Mobile Device

Our odds would be better but Griffin's health is an unknown right now. Without that injury, I can't see Vegas having us below 15:1 but until we see him play again...

Right, because we would have been playing in San Francisco for the NFC Championship if Griffin hadn't gotten hurt... I am convinced of it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.