Ring of Fame
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
That's not good, coming off a GREAT win yesterday on a buzzer beater too

Duke pulled out of the tourney....

Really sucks for those kids who played all season to have it end this way

Really sucks for those kids who played all season to have it end this way

I BELIEVE they're still eligible for the NCAA Tourney. NCAA Tourney rules states you only need 5 healthy players to qualify. As long as it's not widespread they will be fine going into the big dance.

I BELIEVE they're still eligible for the NCAA Tourney. NCAA Tourney rules states you only need 5 healthy players to qualify. As long as it's not widespread they will be fine going into the big dance.

All teams have to have seven straight days without a positive test. I don’t know when that clock starts, but assuming it’s tomorrow since we just heard today, that means their 7th day will be Friday, which is the day the tournament starts. Kansas is in the same situation. The bottom line is that it’s going to be close and without knowing who else could have got it from those players, another positive test could mean no NCAA tournament.

It sucks big time for the players. As the NCAA commercials point out, almost all athletes have a career in something other than sports. So for most guys, this is supposed to be the pinnacle of their sports career. And it could be gone from something completely out for their control for 2 straight years. I remember how competitive I was at that age. I would do anything to play sports. I can’t imagine what they are going through. Especially making it through the whole season and having it hit during the conference tournament.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.