• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Update: Rep. Giffords shot, critical, expected to survive, several murdered though

Burgundy Burner

The Commissioner
Joe Gibbs Club Member
Reaction score
Alma Mater
Virginia
Breaking news. More to come. Several others were killed by a young gunman. It happened at a gathering in Tucson.

Among those who were killed included a federal judge and a nine year old girl.

Last edited:
Watching the news now. I saw her interviewed by Bill Hemmer yesterday. She introduced a bill in the House that proposed a 5% paycut for members of Congress. Gotta admire any member of Congress who is willing to make a gesture like this, however small it seems to be.

she also cracked down on illegal immigration, opposed Obamacare and did not vote for Pelosi for minority speaker.

quick...someone check who Soros has been funding lately.......

Sad day. Assuming this is politically or agenda-motivated, sad that someone gets so caught up in their belief system that they lose sight of right and wrong to such a tremendous degree.

Btw - a warning...I see political commentary in this thread of any kind, I'm going to have zero tolerance for it. It's not the time or the place for it.

As Boehner said in a statement earlier, an attack on one public official is an attack on all public officials. And I'd say its an attack on all of us.

It appears now she'll pull through so there's that, though Federal Judge John Roll did not.

God bless America.
Posted via BGO Mobile Device

I must preface this post with an emphatic, this is not set in stone. I am only providing information that has been reported on 2 major news networks.

It has been reported that Rep. Giffords will, in all likelihood, survive the shooting. Thank God. There was a Federal Judge and a nine year old girl who were killed. Prayers go out to their families and the families of all the victims of this tragedy.

This is the youtube.com video that the "suspect" is reported to have posted:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1leJz7VkBP4

A + B = crazy

That about sums it up. You aren't Patrick Henry. You aren't revolutionary. You aren't insightful, intelligent, impassioned, or inspired.

You aren't even a footnote in history.

You're just another mentally ill exhibit in the wasteland of the failures of American society. Congratulations ****-head. You just ended a bunch of innocent lives and ended your own. How proud your loved ones must be of you.

A + B = crazy

That about sums it up. You aren't Patrick Henry. You aren't revolutionary. You aren't insightful, intelligent, impassioned, or inspired.

You aren't even a footnote in history.

You're just another mentally ill exhibit in the wasteland of the failures of American society. Congratulations ****-head. You just ended a bunch of innocent lives and ended your own. How proud your loved ones must be of you.

boone....that's not the end of it.

left wing...right wing....I don't care. I want to know why this happened. what are the deeper currents. this has happened before in very recent memory. I'm not connecting the two. but...like everyone else...whatever the sickness is.....I want it known - the first step to detecting and perhaps preventing.

profound sorrow. a 9 yr old.....damn it.

There are crazy people. They can't figure out how to deal with their own inner voices. The best they can come up with is trying to overcome their meaningless existence by creating some artificial meaningfulness. They concoct some psychotic rationale for their grand exit. Then they execute it. I have no sympathy, empathy, or understanding for them. They are sick. They are failed lives. And they are damned. It's not Obama's fault. It's not the Tea Party's fault. It's just sad, self-destructive evil. Way I see it. Regardless of what anyone thinks, people (including children) are dead, and that's as far as we should go into this today.

Boone nailed it. There is no rehabilitating that kind of crazy. Shoot 'Em in the head and be done with it.
Posted via BGO Mobile Device

You may not like some of them, but you can't go around shooting them

Prayers to the victims and families

friendsofshooter.jpg

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7uRjwPWaxiY&feature=player_embedded[/media]

Out there.................

speaking of someone that needs shootin'

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qpkxoql4xz0&feature=player_embedded[/media]

speaking of someone that needs shootin'

The only comfort I can get after watching something as vile as that video Sarge is that one day Fred Phelps and his followers at the Westboro Baptist church will face their maker. When they do, I am certain they will discover their ideology was way off base and will face the Judgement they condemned us to.

There is so much more I could say, but won't.

I think I am going to take a minute to pray for those killed and injured in yesterday's tragedy and their families.

I am with you El, im pretty disgusted that people are using this for publicity, does phelps even realise how pathetic he looks to the average person now?

He doesn't care.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.