• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Ugliest Uniforms

Fear The Spear

The Legend
Reaction score
When did Arkansas start wearing these ugly things ?

They look like they started out with a maroon jersey and somebody took some of the cheapest walmart dull black spray paint, and randomly spray painted the middle of the uniform.

Or like they started out with a maroon jersey, and put on one of those neon construction safety vests.....only it was colored by the cheapest walmart dull black spray paint

hi-res-154085464_crop_exact.jpg

I've gotta say I'm tired of all the "new" uniforms they're coming out with, especially in college. It's just a marketing gimmick to sell more jerseys. I prefer the traditional uniforms in most cases. They provide an identity which is lost with multiple uniform combinations.

I mean really, does anyone see this and think Notre Dame?

notre-dame-uniforms.jpg

This is why I'm happy Nike didn't change our uniforms too much...
Apparently they want to, and haven't gotten around to it, but that's just a rumor I heard. Could be completely untrue. I hope it's not true :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.