• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

TV Distribution Map - Thursday Night Pre-Season Game

Burgundy Burner

The Commissioner
Joe Gibbs Club Member
Reaction score
Alma Mater
Virginia
Here is where the Redskins-Titans game will be televised.

Washington @ Tennessee – 8:00 PM ET

Redskins broadcast (Kenny Albert, Joe Theismann):
Comcast Sportsnet

WRC 4 (NBC – Washington)
WNUV 54 (CW – Baltimore)
WTKR 3 (CBS – Norfolk)
WRLH 35 (FOX – Richmond)
WSLS 10 (NBC – Roanoke VA)
WSOC 9 (ABC – Charlotte)

Titans broadcast (Cory Curtis, Eddie George, Keith Bulluck):
WKRN 2 (ABC – Nashville)
WMC 5 (NBC – Memphis)
WATE 6 (ABC – Knoxville)
WDSI 61 (FOX – Chattanooga)
WJKT 16 (FOX – Jackson TN)
WJHL 11 (CBS – Johnson City TN)
WZDX 54 (FOX – Huntsville AL)
WPSD 6 (NBC – Paducah KY)
WTVW 7 (CW – Evansville IN)

This sucks being in Orlando. I'll probably have to watch the repeat on NFL Network. It's usually a day late.

I'll probably ante up for the online preseason package again

I'm pretty sure NFL Network replays all the preseason games - and I don't really care about spoilers in the preseason, I just want to see the action. Just an option for those who don't want to pay for the preseason.

First NFLN Replay of WAS / TEN game....

Sunday August 11th, 5pm. SMGDH.

Tuesday August 13th 3am

NFL.com automatically renewed my NFL Replay subscription and I find no reason to not have it. At least I'll be able to watch the game before Sunday at 5pm Eastern.

First NFLN Replay of WAS / TEN game....

Sunday August 11th, 5pm. SMGDH.

Tuesday August 13th 3am

NFL.com automatically renewed my NFL Replay subscription and I find no reason to not have it. At least I'll be able to watch the game before Sunday at 5pm Eastern.

Wow, that late? WTF?

WSOC Ch.9 out of Charlotte huh?

Skins slowly trying to reclaim their territory......

Finally get to see a live Skins game in my local market after all these years. Yes!

For like 16 dollars you can get all the games streamed from nfl.com and they are available the next day.

I'll bump the thread with the new pricing structure tomorrow

They are offering the first game for free online

The next two games after this one will be broadcast by ESPN and NFLN (live). The fourth and final preseason game (Tampa) will be a "local" broadcast, much like this Titans game.

Any (free) live streaming options for tonights game?

If you enter the promo code "directv" on the preseason live page you will get a discount.
Preseason access is $14.99.

Mutha Effers, I have game rewind and thought preseason was part of it... nope extra $15 bucks. No preseason on sunday ticket anymore either? WTF I used to be able to go to a bar to watch the games.

Anyway if anyone is gonna buy the preseason access online at least you can save a couple of bucks.

( I know tonight is free, I like to watch our hated rivals too, especially the iggles to see what Kelly has up his sleeves. )

Kevin

Is tonight's game really free? The Preseason Live webpage invites me to watch a 2012 preseason game for free. Colts/Skins from last preseason.

Am I missing something?

Is tonight's game really free? The Preseason Live webpage invites me to watch a 2012 preseason game for free. Colts/Skins from last preseason.

Am I missing something?

Yeah I think that tricked me too.. Sorry.

Just a quick reminder for the game this afternoon...

Buffalo @ Washington – 4:30 PM ET

*****NFL Network*****

Bills broadcast (Ray Bentley, Steve Tasker):
WKBW 7 (ABC – Buffalo)
WHAM 13 (ABC – Rochester)
WTVH 5 (CBS – Syracuse)
WBNG 12.2 (CW – Binghamton)

Redskins broadcast (Chick Hernandez, Joe Theismann):
Comcast Sportsnet
WRC 4 (NBC – Washington)
WNUV 54 (CW – Baltimore)
WTKR 3 (CBS – Norfolk)
WRLH 35 (FOX – Richmond)
WSLS 10 (NBC – Roanoke VA)
WSOC 9 (ABC – Charlotte)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.