• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Too many dropped passes.

RG3 Fan

The 1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Alma Mater
Baylor
I know RG3 was not at his best in passing accuracy today, but what was the completion percentage today? It was pitiful (especially Morgan).

The NFL rule is if it hits both hands your supposed to catch it. On that basis you're right. Too many dropped balls.

I want big changes after the bye. I want to see some guys cut (particularly Haslett) Can't do worse, can you?

Do you honestly think they'll give Haz the boot mid season ? I'd love it, but doubt we will. If ya can Haz, you have to can Morris too. There can't be much faith in his coaching ability with the secondary getting their asses handed to them every game.

This team was not built in the offseason to handle adversity. The fact the club has lost so many players in what was clearly a rebuilding season is the reason for the free fall.

No Garcon and no Fred Davis equals no playmakers in the passing game.

What we are finding out is what a lot of us thought all along. Morgan, Hankerson, Moss at 33, etc. are all #3 and #4 receivers.

None of these guys is a consistent NFL threat that a defense has to game plan for.

On defense, it seems clear that the decision to spend ALL of the free agent dollars at wide receiver for Garcon but also Morgan (and don't forget they were looking to sign Eddie Royal as well!) was a mistake when you are trotting DeAngelo Hall out as your #1 corner and are counting on a guy with two ACL reconstructions in Cedric Griffin to be your #3.

Also, count in there the use of the second pick at #3 for Josh LeRibeus.

This guy can't even generate enough confidence from the staff to be made active for games period.

You are telling me this was the most talented guy available early in Round 3?

When you trade the amount of picks away for Griffin as they did, the Redskins really can't afford to miss on those #2 and #3 picks.

Yeah, I think I like Stabby, but there's got to have been a decent safety prospect in the third. Especially, since most teams won't even draft a safety in the first round.

If the Redskins had a real GM a number of the coaches here would now be under scrutiny as the season winds down. The transition to the 3-4 has been a nightmare.

We have never found the space eating DT that disrupts the middle of the line and causes teams to leave guys one on one on the outside.

We have never found the set of linebackers that complement each other with a killer pass rush on the outside and guys who can stop the run and cover backs and TEs on the inside.

And regardless of whatever defense we have run, the corners and safeties have never been among the best.

I'm real disappointed. I think it's pretty safe to say this team is in a free fall. I have to think RG3 has lost confidence in his receivers. I can't see how he couldn't. Our Wrs. are garbage.
I wish they would just focus more on 2 Te sets and running the ball. At least until the can find some sort of groove.
As for the defense ....I don't know they can't seem to do anything real well. I'm glad the bye week is coming up.

I have a been a fan of this team for over 40 yrs. I cannot remember ever being so disappointed, this early in the year. This organization has let me down on many levels.

I did not have high expectations for the year, but rather see the team steadily improve. Now I see a team in regression. In the 3rd year of a system you should see improvement.

I feel for RG3. The kid is a dynamic player, but lacks help. I will be surprised if he stays past this contract the way things are going.

Shanahan and Sons decided to use what precious resources the Skins had with regards to the cap to add some wideouts of their choosing this past offseasn. garçon got hurt, granted. But I'll take Eric Winston one billion times out of a million over Morgan. What a waste...

For ****s sake, if I see one more option toss to Brandon Banks I'll fly my ass to D.C. and...

Shanahan and Sons decided to use what precious resources the Skins had with regards to the cap to add some wideouts of their choosing this past offseasn. garçon got hurt, granted. But I'll take Eric Winston one billion times out of a million over Morgan. What a waste...

For ****s sake, if I see one more option toss to Brandon Banks I'll fly my ass to D.C. and...

thank you ...rite on why not put aldrick back there with tha same speed and use banks spot to get a CB or SS ...routt just got let go from KC or something else lineman banks if you blow on him he falls ! :huh2:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.