• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Today's Inactives

Boone

The Commissioner
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
Military Branch
Marine Corps
Alma Mater
Virginia
September 29, 2013

ANNOUNCEMENT OF INACTIVES

OAKLAND, Calif. – The Washington Redskins have announced the following inactives and lineup changes for today’s game against the Oakland Raiders:

For the Washington Redskins:

- No. 2 K Kai Forbath

- No. 8 QB Rex Grossman

- No. 48 S Jose Gumbs

- No. 51 LB Brandon Jenkins

- No. 67 G Josh LeRibeus

- No. 86 TE Jordan Reed

- No. 93 DE Phillip Merling

No. 1 John Potter is expected to play in place of No. 2 Kai Forbath at kicker.

WTH Forbath - how bad can you pull your groin?!!

That hurts as we don't have the confidence in Potter to make the long one in crunch time. Impacts play calling in positions when you want to have good options across the board...

anyone know the answer? was wondering about this all yesterday during the game.

A "quad contusion". Also known as a thigh bruise.

Shouldn't be too serious.

Last edited:
thanks man.

I think Reed is a future star and a key player in a receiving corps that...except for Garcon...is going to have to be revamped (i.e., not up to snuff).

I agree, Fan.

If used properly, he could be in that second tier of TEs, right behind Jimmy Graham and Jordan Cameron.

I just hope Kyle has it in him. He should be catching one or two TDs most weeks.

Cool. Good to know Reed's injury isn't serious. Thanks.

And it's nice that no one will be added to the injury list this week do to bruised egos. lol

HAIL.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.