• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

[Tickets] Playoff invoices up - DUE ON THE 27TH - parking not included

tshile

You should have an email sitting in your inbox. Deadline for tickets is the 27th, deadline for parking is also the 27 and is being done through a separate system here - http://www.redskinsparking.com/

Your credit card will not be charged unless there is a home game, but you must provide them with a card to charge by the 27th.

again - PARKING IS SEPARATE entirely, different site, different invoice, same deadline.

"An unusually large number of visitors are accessing our site. You've been placed in line and will be granted access to the site in the order in which you arrived. "

blargh.

****ing assholes.
by separating out the parking they get to hit us a 5.95 online processing fee twice.

some things will just never change around here....

****ing assholes.
by separating out the parking they get to hit us a 5.95 online processing fee twice.

some things will just never change around here....

****ers always get theirs, don't they?

$5.00 handling fee for the tickets
$5.95(?) for the parking pass.

I'm curious as to why they want to know the make, model, tag # of your vehicle, and the number of people who will be in the vehicle. Seems strange to me.

****ers always get theirs, don't they?

$5.00 handling fee for the tickets
$5.95(?) for the parking pass.

I'm curious as to why they want to know the make, model, tag # of your vehicle, and the number of people who will be in the vehicle. Seems strange to me.
Yeah I can't remember the exact numbers, and if they host another one (by some miracle) they'll get another 10$. 20$ * 85000 isn't bad for hosting a website where people place orders ;) not sure what cut goes to ticket master and what goes to the skins.

I can't figure out the car stuff either other than maybe it's a standard form they use for all parking related events? I believe it's run by ticket master, regular season invoicing is.

What really bothers me about the parking pass is they put your entire name on it... for anyone walking through the lots to see...

I have seen at least a dozen of my friends post how they already have their tickets and all they are is excited.

To each their own, I guess. But there comes a point where you just accept that you hate the way things are ran and either learn to deal with it and enjoy it, or just move on and watch from home.
Why such an all or nothing proposition? Why can't you enjoy something and point out parts you don't like or you think can be better?
I ask because it's a running theme with you to post something like this every time I criticize anything about the stadium or team. Like the only options are to blindly love every aspect or to give it up entirely... seems very... black and white.

I'm not aware of anyone with season tickets that enjoys the nickel-and-dime way in which they get every dollar out of you.

Seems ticky-tacky to charge the service fee twice. Fits into the general portrait that is painted of Snyder's Redskins, that's for sure.

Because it is coming down on something that not everyone feels the same about every time you post about it.

People have learned to accept it and deal with it and still enjoy the games. Others who havent learned to accept have noved on. But it just feels like youre on step one and wont move on.

But you're right; you have the right to say what you want.
Posted via BGO Mobile Device
I obviously accept it and deal with it, doesn't mean I have to ignore it. Reading other online postings from people suggest I'm not the only one who noticed such things.

Last edited by a moderator:
I obviously accept it and deal with it, doesn't mean I have to ignore it. Reading other online postings from people suggest I'm not the only one who noticed such things.

Same here.

It's not the money, but the point Everyone has their ****ing hand out.

It sucks donkey balls but, as a hard-core fan, I have no choice but to deal with it, but I don't have to be happy about it.

Back in '91,(before we had season tickets), during the playoff run, including the NFC Championship game, I paid jacked up prices for the tickets, $250.00 for the pair. That doesn't sound like a lot, but it was a ****-load of money back then, (at least to us)

I paid it, saw the Skins beatdown Detroit, and have zero regrets having spent the money...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.