• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Three giant spaceships to attack Earth in 2012?

Sarge

Happy 2011. Make it a good one. The aliens are gonna roast us all in 2012:laugh:

http://english.pravda.ru/science/mysteries/22-12-2010/116314-giant_spaceships-0/

UFO encounters became especially frequent in the middle of the 20th century, when it became impossible to disregard incidents of UFO sightings anymore. Special services started establishing special departments for air defense troops, secret laboratories were organized to study the phenomenon. It is not ruled out, that secret services have already had chances to study fragments of alien spaceships or even aliens themselves.
It is about time science should say its word regarding the problem, and it did. SETI (Search for Extraterrestrial Intelligence), an independent non-commercial organization, released a sensational statement.

Three giant spaceships are heading towards Earth. The largest one of them is 240 kilometers wide. Two others are smaller. At present, the objects are beyond the orbit of Pluto.

I may start drinking now :)

I guess I can reveal my true identity now.

Aliens_borg_assimilation_faces.gif

Resistance is futile.

That's right. Prepare to be assimi...

Oooooooooooooo...are those doughnuts I see???

In 1988, a prominent Chinese official, a member of the nation's space program, unveiled pictures of human footprints on the lunar surface. The official stated that he had received the information from a reliable source and accused the Americans of concealing that information. The photos were dated from August 3, 1969 - two weeks after Armstrong and Aldrin stepped onto the surface of the Moon on July 20, 1969.

Human footprints? So humans can exist in environments with no atmosphere? Or, like in Star Trek, is every alien species a bi-pedal humanoid with a bumpy head?

I'm telling ya, those Hale Boppers are going to return with a vengeance.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.