• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

This needs to be Shannys last year

What's crazy is 16 attempts is his season HIGH!!!!

That's what burns me up about Kyle, he almost refuses to commit to the run.

I think if we could consistently keep it close in the first half (or take a lead for God's sake) you'd immediately see the % of carries rise.

I swear! I am not joking here! I swear that if we had run the ball on Dallas every single play in the 2nd half of that game we would have won it.

I think the Giants have twice given Coughlin one-year extensions before granting longer ones.

Given the circumstances (mainly the salary cap penalty), give Shanny a one-year extension thru 2015 (so he's not a lame duck in 2014) and have next season be "put up or shut up" for him. And if we don't have a winning record then, Snyder can decide whether to cut ties and only be on the hook to pay what would've been Mike's 2015 salary.

I can't hold Shanny to the same timeline of 4 years for 2 simple reasons.

1. the Cap mess...no coaching staff is going to do any better based on the situational context.

2. well kinda of 1a...the contracts like AH and Davis etc.

Next year will be the first year that Shanny has been able to go through an offseason unfettered. There are certainly things that can be improved (that clock management was abysmal and inexcusable when a coach can take a TO from the sideline) but no way I want to jump in the coaching circus again this soon. Give him 2 more years and then I'll be ready with pitchfork.

I think if we could consistently keep it close in the first half (or take a lead for God's sake) you'd immediately see the % of carries rise.

I would like to think so as well but we do the opposite of what the majority want on several occasions. Kyle sometimes reminds me of this guy....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.