• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

They made me do it......Protesting the Skins

I've speculated in the past about the fans buying the team, much like teh situation in Green Bay.

danny understands money. I wonder if someone offered him the right price if he would go off into the sunset and takes vinny with him

I doubt it. It's not about the money to him. He wants to be among the few NFL owners and run elbows with that group. I doubt 2 billion would get it done (as crazy as that sounds). He's doing what he always dreamed of doing.

If only I had 2 billion.......

1st thing I do is fire Vinny.
2nd is start making a short list of GMs......and hire a guy with some experience, especially in building up a team (particularly offenses)

gas up Redskins one and try to have the new regime set by the end of the 2009 season.

Let them do their job and be honest with the fans about the process of making a franchise respectable again (it takes time and there is no quick fix).

That's great Anne, but yeah I agree with you about his image.......

a few months ago, I was planning to do Vinny shirts with his picture and some of his "notable quotations" I was gathering.....but I nixed it.

I figured I'd probably get sued.

Of course you realize that Snyder actually owns the companies making these shirts, so he makes money whether the 'skins are good or bad.

OK, not really, I just made that up.

Of course you realize that Snyder actually owns the companies making these shirts, so he makes money whether the 'skins are good or bad.

OK, not really, I just made that up.

I think you're right. I've heard he has a sweatshop in Bangkok and pays kids a quarter a week, but only to avoid international slavery laws

Well, that 's what I heard:kick_can:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.