• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

There can be only one...

I like the idea of one free agent Guard being signed along with a RT. Casey behind Center for another year scares me.

They have a poll going on at Hogs Haven (Damn, they are rude to one another there) and they are discussing what WR free agent to sign. Most just want Moss back. Second place is S Rice and third is I think Sims-Walker. Two statements about that. One, Rice is a huge risk that I am not sure I would take. Two, my first choice would be Moss back but my second choice would actually be Santonio Holmes. I wonder why more Skins fan don't feel that way. He is a bit of a knuckle head but nothing serious.
Posted via BGO Mobile Device

Holmes is the safest bet out of those you listed, I agree. I do think Rice has more upside, but potential is a dangerous game to play. I am nervous about Santonio, for reasons I have trouble ennunciating. Just something about his off field stuff makes me nervous I guess.

But it is nothing more than a feeling.

Besides, pretty sure I have read a couple of reports that the Jets are making resinging him a priority over Braylon.

I think Holmes resigns with NY too. I say we resign Moss and see what we got with these young guys. Armstrong, Paul, Robinson, Kelly, Hankerson and Austin is exciting stuff.
Posted via BGO Mobile Device

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.