• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

The TV Show suggestion thread

Are we going to have to give people breaks over this? It's a ****ing TV show people...I'd encourage you all to visit the 'What We're About' thread - because this kind of petty nonsense isn't what we're looking for from our members.

I'm going to close this thread for a day or two and let people cool off. Mike has already agreed to put a warning on his video posts in the future so there's no need to belabor that point further.

Ray Donovan is pretty good. John Voigt is playing a great role in that show and is helping carry it, but Liev Shreiber is doing a pretty good job too. I just hate when they take a tough guy character and show him sobbing like a girl in private. Just makes me want to vomit! "What ever happened to Gary Cooper!"

Ray Donovan is pretty good. John Voigt is playing a great role in that show and is helping carry it, but Liev Shreiber is doing a pretty good job too. I just hate when they take a tough guy character and show him sobbing like a girl in private. Just makes me want to vomit! "What ever happened to Gary Cooper!"

We are loving Ray Donovan! Great show.

For the Netflix streamers, give "Orange is the new Black" a shot. It has a Weeds-esque feel to it but takes place mostly in a women's prison.

For the Netflix streamers, give "Orange is the new Black" a shot. It has a Weeds-esque feel to it but takes place mostly in a women's prison.

My Tar Heel daughter was raving about this show but said it would be 'uncomfortable' watching it with her Dad :)

Voight is absolutely killing it! Love Elliot Gould as well. I could do without the chick from Deadwood and SOA though.

Voight is absolutely killing it! Love Elliot Gould as well. I could do without the chick from Deadwood and SOA though.
Yeah, it's tough seeing Trixie in another role, but I don't think she's doing a bad job. The show is developing nicely, but I fear for the Ray Donovan character...be a tough or don't. I don't like that they had to show him crying. Just makes me think he's a ***** now!

Anything good previewing on HBO as first run? Gotta say they shell out the best shows for a network overall IMO.

Two hours until the new Breaking Bad episode followed by Ray Donovan and then Low Winter Sun. Good, good, night.

I hope I can see the soa new episodes! My access to new programs has been limited lately on boxee, but it does seem to be getting better again. worse case is that I'll have to wait a few months.

Don't know who else here is a Dexter fan, but last night's episode ended with a pretty wild twist you'd never see coming. I hate that it's the last season :(

Watching the White Queen because I believe that is the era I should have lived...not to mention the White Queen is HAWT and she's been nekkid in every episode so far!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.