• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

The Three Good Things Thread

Yup! It doesn't take much to make me happy.
Man o' War Ruination.
It's a med-full stick.
When you have good taste it never does. I don't think the caps are on TV here today but I'm looking.

I'm gonna smoke a Maduro black ops today and BBQ some burgers and dogs. Drink of choice...madras.

When you have good taste it never does. I don't think the caps are on TV here today but I'm looking.

I'm gonna smoke a Maduro black ops today and BBQ some burgers and dogs. Drink of choice...madras.
It's on TNT, so hopefully you'll get it.
Shoot me a DM with your address, and I'll send you a few sticks.

Have food in the fridge & clean water to drink.

Clothes on my back in a warm home.

GOD has blessed me with a wife that is too good for me, going on 24 years now.

My garden is finally getting much needed rain and I see flowers all over the plants.

It's coming up on the one year anniversary of my head injury and I'm still here 😂

Setting off fireworks in my backyard while a fire is going is the most simple of pleasures I can have. Music going, kids chasing lightning bugs, cold beers and a cigar going.

My wife is my rock and she is everything in the world to me.

I am healthy and able to do most of the things I enjoy at age 61.

My job pays me fairly, I work with some wonderful people, and my boss appreciates my skill set and work ethic.

We have reached the peak of summer over here and temps of 70-78 are forecasted over the next 10 days. 19 hours per day of sunlight and low humidity, as always.

We are flying to Oslo on Saturday to attend the outdoor Springsteen concert.

Taking the 6.5 hour Oslo to Bergen train journey on Monday to visit the city and to go fjord hunting.

33200197-7309-469F-86E8-BF6429BD6726.jpeg

That 3rd one… wow!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.