• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

The Season is now SAVED!

SC_RedskinsFan

The Starter
Reaction score
Military Branch
Marine Corps
How you ask???

Well let me tell you! When the Redskins beat dallass next Sunday, and if philthy wins the pukes will be eliminated from the playoffs!

We all know this is a horrible season, but if yall are like me no matter how bad of a season we have, we must beat dallass and I would be happy. So for one week lets forget about the train wreck we are and do our part to end the pukes season! HTTR

How you ask???

Well let me tell you! When the Redskins beat dallass next Sunday, and if philthy wins the pukes will be eliminated from the playoffs!

We all know this is a horrible season, but if yall are like me no matter how bad of a season we have, we must beat dallass and I would be happy. So for one week lets forget about the train wreck we are and do our part to end the pukes season! HTTR

Amen brother!

Does it make a difference? No one from the NFCE is going past the first round anyway. Our division is a shell of it's former shelf...

yup. blown opportunity.

what's it going to take, 9 wins to secure the division? and we weren't even competitive....

Does it make a difference? No one from the NFCE is going past the first round anyway. Our division is a shell of it's former shelf...

What difference does it make??? We can end the pukes season!! **** has everybody lost it all

Yeah, I think Neo fell and hit his head :)

You shut your filthy mouth! it ALWAYS MAKES A DIFFERENCE. anybody but the cowpies, or the giants, I will cheer against them no matter what happens.

lol

What kind of sacrifice do we have to make in order to get a victory next week?

2 pigs and a goat?

Burn a Danny Wuerffel jersey?

See guys, I feel that way about all 3 of them. I don't want any of them to go. Ever.

And tshile...if the Skins had been up by 23 or whatever it was the Cowboys were up today and let an opponent back in to win the game I know we would all be all over the defense. I watched most of that game today and the Cowboy offense did it's part to win that game, but their defense is actually worse than ours. And I am not kidding on that.

Funny, I agreed with the Incomplete Pass call. Thought over turning it was the right decision. And it was a tipped ball, so Romo was not completely to blame.

But that defense? It is all world bad. Did you see the first TD they gave up? It should have been an interception and the DB, who just got a 2 year extension on Friday, let Nelson take it away from him from behind. It was pathetic.

I want dallass to lose, and never win another game, I would be ok with that happening to mara and the vagiants too, I hate the fecals but its not the same, it just isnt.

I hate dallas so much that it is not possible to put into words the horrific things I would do to that entire team. I hate them more than people who talk in the theatre. or people who try to correct my spelling by using american spell check.

I want dallass to lose, and never win another game, I would be ok with that happening to mara and the vagiants too, I hate the fecals but its not the same, it just isnt.

I hate dallas so much that it is not possible to put into words the horrific things I would do to that entire team. I hate them more than people who talk in the theatre. or people who try to correct my spelling by using american spell check.

Theater.

It's December!

Romo is a loser in December.

Yet, puke fans continue to give him a pass.

They'll blame it all on their defense, when we all know the constant is Romo!

**** the pukes.

Exactly what I was thinking. No matter how good dullass are going by the end of November, there is always December to extinguish any playoff chances they had.

Smebody from the NFCEast has to advance, but is it really worth the effort by finishing as the 4th seed and a possible visit by the 49ers!

This is perfect. We get to extinguish the last small, glimmer of hope Cowboys fans have. Because we all know that by Thursday, they'll be looking at the standing again trying to make the math work, and probably even counting on a victory from us.

Then the Beagles can go get fileted in the first round by whoever. Love to see them drop kicked by San Fran personally. I have a feeling Chip Kelly's first playoff appearance is going to be fast, ya'll.

Its amazing to me how many Romo apologists there are out there (including Neo?). How many people still say he's this all-world QB, worthy of the bajillion dollar extension he signed. What? He threw two picks to end that game (one of which was possibly overturned? I'm not sure, I wasn't watching) like clockwork - most of us knew they were coming.

Neo, WTF man? You need to move out of Dallas, STAT. Plenty of jobs down here in H-Town, and you'll be surrounded by Cowboys hate, like it should be. ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.