• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

The Quick Question Thread

Exactly how much beer is too much beer? Asking for a friend
When I have to drive you to your hotel with you passed out in the backseat with Meredith trying to tell me which hotel, but can't remember, leaving an epic Tailgate after a great win?

I was going to say, when 'vomiting' is involved, or waking up saying 'why do I do the things I do?' - that's too much :)

The fermentation process to produce sake is completely unique to sake. It actually isn't a wine, beer, or liquor. The fermentation process is closer to beer than anything, but the final product is more like wine. Honestly, I think they only refer to it as wine to avoid confusion and so you know what to expect when you drink it if you've never tried it before.

I think I'm getting close to the answer.

The ABV % is either the reason, or it's the reason caused by the reason, or the reason that leads to the reason.
The ABV in Beer is usually somewhere around 5%
The ABV in Liquor is usually somewhere around 40%
In wine it's around 14%
In Sake, about 14%
So I think it's either the ABV, or the processing that causes the ABV %

My roommate had a cat. It died last month. We are all allergic to poisons and have a hardwood floor and a severe flea infestation. We tried mopping with borax and water, and we've tried spreading diatomaceous earth, neither of which has been effective. How do we get rid of them?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.