• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

The Positive Thread

With a win on Sunday we clinch the division.

This isn't a fluke, either. We are playing damn good football on defense, and the offense shows that they will be able to keep up with most teams with just a few adjustments.

The culture on this team is amazing. Just watching Chase make Dwayne run to the locker room instead of mope his way back shows "you don't look down and walk defeated" to me.

... and the Giants play the resurgent Ravens, who will be coming in hungry with a playoff spot on the line.

So ... go ugly birds.

Dallas may be the team on the rise, not NY.

This defense :)

Sweat sure is listening to someone when they tell him to jump and swat. He is the direct reason for 2 interceptions now.

With all the CRAP we're dealing with including going into the game Sunday with complete QB flux, our LB corps being completely gutted, and our starting RB on the shelf.

We are not only in control of our own destiny, but we could lock up the NFC East on Sunday... a week before the regular season ends... allowing us to rest our starters vs Philly.

I don't think all that should be forgotten.

I'm guessing that means Alex is done for the season

I'm guessing that means Alex is done for the season
I’m hoping that he is just done done. With the scope and magnitude of what he has been through, the risk/reward meter is decidedly not in his favor.

I'm "POSITIVE" that we will win on Sunday :)

I am now seeing reports that Alex is going to start if he can and Taylor is the back up.

That's certainly better than the plan was for last week :)

I worry that they'll start a gimpy Alex. We saw how totally ineffective he was the last time he was out there, unable to complete even 20 yd passes because he could not push off. Even a 'healthy' Alex is pretty limited physically. A gimpy Alex is a recipe for disaster. Nothing we can do but wait and see what happens. But at least we aren't going to see Haskins. Praise Jesus.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
We are all excited to experience the announcement of draft selections IN REAL TIME TOGETHER. If you feel the need to be the first to 'blurt out' the team's picks you are better off staying out of chat and sticking to Twitter. Please refrain from announcing/discussing our picks until the official announcement has been made at the podium. Thanks!

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.