• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

The Happy Birthday Thread

Happy Birthday to Birdlives - hope you have had a great one :cheers:

Happiest of birthday wishes to Burgundy Burner. Hope you have had a great one brother :cheers:

Thanks. I'm old. Second year in a row at home in quarantine. Really don't want to make it a third time.

Hope everyone is having a good holiday season.

Happy birthday to romberjo! Hope you had a great day! :cheers:

Happy Birthday to SWFLSkins! Hope you have a great one today! :cheers:

Welp, today is my birthday. One more year before youth ends and aging begins.

I just don't know if I have reached the halfway point in my life or just the first third.

Happy Birthday to Phat Hog. Hope you are having an amazing day! :cheers:

Happy Birthday Queboy - hope you have a great one! :cheers:

Happy Birthday to one of the greats DieselPwr44! Thanks for being a part of things for so long here and hope you have an amazing day! :cheers:

Happiest of birthdays to member DiamondSkin who we haven't seen in awhile. Hope you have an amazing day! :cheers:

Happy Birthday to Hopagator who we haven't seen in awhile - hope you are having a great one! :cheers:

Happy Birthday to ntotoro ! Hope you have an amazing day! :cheers:

We haven't seen him in awhile, but Happy Birthday to Oriawa :cheers:

Happy Birthday Jimbo! Hope you have a great one brother :cheers:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.