• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

The Happy Birthday Thread

Happy birthday to member 90south ! We hope you have a great day!

Happy Birthday stevenaa ! You’re a great member here, we appreciate you, and hope you have an awesome day :cheers:

Happy Birthday SilentThreat - we're glad you are part of our community brother - have a great day! :cheers:

yes, happy birthday to the OLD redneck! i'll be messaging you later tonight drunk...so, GIT READY!!!!

Happy Birthday Win4us ! Hope you have a great day brother :cheers:

Happy birthday to lynnjecht - hope you have a great day! :cheers:

I am friends with him like many on FB, but I do miss his presence on the board.

Please join me in wishing one of our most beloved members Shi no Tenshi a wonderful birthday! Hope you are having a great one brother :cheers:

Happy birthday to Docsandy ! So glad to hear you are doing better and getting mobile - we miss you! :cheers:

I will be around...cant get rid of me that quick! My main issue in participating regularly is the fact i have problems typing due to the residual weakness from the stroke. Sigh.

Hang in there Sandy - we love you and are glad to have you here whenever you can make it!

Thanks... as I've always said... you guys are family to me. (BTW... I registered for pickem)

Happy Birthday BobDiamond - hope you'd had a great day!

Happy Birthday to one of our better halves, Anne The Fan! We hope you are having an amazing day! :cheers:

Thanks! It was a wild day of 12 hours at the clinic, chicken enchiladas with the fam and crashing early. So old and boring now 🤣

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 7)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.