• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

The difference between Romo and Griffin.

Fear The Spear

The Legend
Reaction score
The difference is clear.

A2dqnpPCAAEz7TY.jpg

and that's what SHOULD happen to be honest.

Dallas got Romo as an undrafted free agent.

Griffin was one of the most heralded players to come out of college football in the past 10 years.

Romo is a damn good QB.

RG3 is a potentially great one.

Romo is a damn good QB.

RG3 is a potentially great one.

Yeah. I couldn't be happier about Bob so far, but I'm not quite ready to gloat about our QB after one game.

Yeah. I couldn't be happier about Bob so far, but I'm not quite ready to gloat about our QB after one game.

Nice to see some sanity around here :)

That said, I have no trouble making fun of Romo. He's more than earned it with his track record of sucking when it matters most :)

It IS a funny picture. :)

Romo just plays in the wrong sport.
Like Reggie Jackson, he plays his best ball in October.
But like Reggie, he does nothing in December or January.
Maybe Romo just needs to switch to baseball.
Tony Romo.......The new Mr October.

I'm not going to waste a lot of time defending the notion that Tony Romo is a damn good NFL QB. Or that he's not better than Jason Campbell (for gods sake). By just about any objective "reality" one could choose to focus on, seems to me dismissing him as "just another" anything reeks of homerism.

I oughta know. I am one. :)

Romo is very skilled. How else would you explain every fumbled and bouncing ball that magically pops right to him?

What?

A horseshoe up his ass?

I'll buy that. :)

Romo is a guy challenged by his lack of height and questionable decision-making.

Against poor teams like the Bucs on Thanksgiving he throws 5 touchdowns but against better defenses he struggles with INTs.
Posted via BGO Mobile Device

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.