• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

The Cranky Redskins Fan's Guide to Dan Snyder

Geez, don't you use the search feature? How dare you post something that has already been posted. In before the close. Ban hammer. See ya in six months

:)

Geez, don't you use the search feature? How dare you post something that has already been posted. In before the close. Ban hammer. See ya in six months

:)

Its from tomorrow! I posted this from the future! (11/19/2010). Haven't seen it posted anywhere, my bad.

Oh, found it in Ryman's thread, posted without title or anything. This is deserving of its own thread anyway.

I will ban anyone (staff included) who ever use the word 'banhammer' here :)

And a double post to boot, ugh!

In before the close! :movefast:

How about ban-screwdriver? Ban-wrench? Ban-daid?
Posted via BGO Mobile Device

I will ban anyone (staff included) who ever use the word 'banhammer' here :)
Well then, what the hell are we supposed to call it?

Attachments

• hammer-1.jpg
    hammer-1.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 92
I have been a bit more active here over the last couple of weeks and have to say it's a refreshing change.

Not the least of which is the absence of the megalomaniac vibe ...

Thanks, guys. Seriously.

Well I got the word earlier today that Om had traded me to the Oakland Raiders message board for a six pack of Bud Light and a sandwich to be named later. So long suckers.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.