• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

The Bombshell

If accurate this could be huge.

10000% this got 'released' by the NFL because it's going to paint them into a corner and force them to fire him, and Dan will not be able to play the 'friend' card. Goodell and the league can't publicly support keeping him when their own investigation suggest his departure and it allows Snyder and the boys to get him out without making it seem like they're gutting one of their own.

Not sure about that. Could simply be a leak from someone involved in finalizing the investigation report. Not sure the NFL ‘response’ makes sense - the tweets I’ve seen simply say this is what’s in the report, not that it’s on the NFL’s hands and final.

Not sure about that. Could simply be a leak from someone involved in finalizing the investigation report. Not sure the NFL ‘response’ makes sense - the tweets I’ve seen simply say this is what’s in the report, not that it’s on the NFL’s hands and final.

I know... I mean the NFL is behind the leak.

Full disclosure I'm still looking through my theory that the NFL has been behind this whole thing and it's always been a long term plan to get Dan Snyder out as owner while not shining a giant light on the other owners... hence them not simply voting him out.

Theory here.... The NFL leaks this report and before the radio segment is even over that this information is released they've already denied it.... how the hell do they already have the info from a regional mornings sports show before the league office has even opened yet?

NFL leaks the report and instantly releases a statement that they have not received this report... they did not say it was incorrect.

Now they can claim they've received the report over the next day / week but now that it's public, to 'protect the shield' Snyder has to go. They can tell Dan that this is not what they wanted but since the report got leaked they got painted into a corner and the outcry would be overwhelming. NFL can justify to the other owners that they're safe because the decision got taken out of their hands... NFL gets Snyder out without being the league that 'chose' to boot him...

Last edited:
I hope you are right. I also noted they didn’t deny anything, they just said they weren’t ‘in possession’ of any such report.

I’m just not as confident Goodell and Company want to go to war with Snyder.

More details of what’s being alleged here...

Yeah, seeing where that initiated, I had a feeling it was false. Everything I’ve heard about those guys on the radio is they are tabloid reporters. So it’s not surprising they would be taken by something like this. I’m not saying they faked the whole thing. I’m saying they can easily be taken by something that is made up that they want to be true.

There still could be more to this and I know we all hope there is a forced sale. But for now, I’m not believing the “he will be forced to sell” from this report.

So....

If this comes to fruition, does the heavy lifting already in place remain when Bezos or another billionaire takes over?

I think many good changes have taken place but I’ve also been around enough to know that bosses like to pick their own talent.

I’m really hoping the next owner is anyone NOT named Bezos.

You might not like Bezos but his track record at winning is ridiculous and let's face it, most of the fan base would be lining up to kiss Dan's ass if he had delivered a regularly winning team and a couple of Lambari's over the last 25 years. Not only that, assuming any of the above is true, the NFL wouldn't be considering forcing him to sell if WFT were winners. If that option is actually on the table, it is only there because he has trashed one of the marque clubs in the league. Somehow I don't see Bezos embarrassing the league, the club, or the city of Washington DC like Dan has.

Last edited:
You might not like Bezos but his track record at winning is ridiculous and let's face it, most of the fan base would be lining up to kiss Dan's ass if he had delivered a regularly winning team and a couple of Lambari's over the last 25 years. Not only that, assuming any of the above is true, the NFL wouldn't be considering forcing him to sell. If that option is actually on the table, it is only there because he has trashed one of the marque clubs in the league. Somehow I don't see Bezos embarrassing the league, the club, or the city of Washington DC like Dan has.

Bezos would certainly change the analytics of the organization. 🤓

You might not like Bezos but his track record at winning is ridiculous and let's face it, most of the fan base would be lining up to kiss Dan's ass if he had delivered a regularly winning team and a couple of Lambari's over the last 25 years. Not only that, assuming any of the above is true, the NFL wouldn't be considering forcing him to sell if WFT were winners. If that option is actually on the table, it is only there because he has trashed one of the marque clubs in the league. Somehow I don't see Bezos embarrassing the league, the club, or the city of Washington DC like Dan has.

Well we can at least agree that Dan needs booted the F out of Redskin lore ASAP

I dont know who this guy is and why it's not everywhere... a couple national guys have retweeted this but I don't know.

And now he's willing to just let bygones be bygones?

This fishy... I'm tripling down and going even bolder. The team has been sold in principle and this is a step towards making it happen.

The NFL Committee approves a debt waiver while there's a pending investigation that suggested selling the team was the top choice... that they have not reported on?

just put this on twitter

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.