• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

The Bombshell

I'm not sure I'm understanding your point ST? Are you saying had it been an open practice there would have been a ton of questions about it? In my experience, none of the media guys want to get very close to this story. They won't even openly comment on these stories when they get posted by the WP and other outlets - and I know why. They fear pissing Snyder off and losing their access (or being viewed as hostile media like the WP is and getting no good access beyond whatever the NFL mandates. And they are right to fear it.

When is the best time to get the most exposure and retweets? When the local beat reporters are incapable of being at practice... because it's raining and the beat guys are not able to cover practice. I don't think that's a coincidence. The team is in the bubble so you have however many reporters with nothing to report today... until.......

You guys, and ladies, are great. I can't believe you still expend any energy watching this shitshow. The talent gap between them and the rest of the league would take about 8 years to close. And Dan Snyder? He's literally the biggest pos loser in all of sports.

I care a lot less than I did. I pay attention a lot less than I did. I can’t remember the last time I bought or gifted any team gear and I haven’t been to a game in several years (because the game day experience sucks). Still for some reason on Sunday’s at 1pm I turn on the TV and watch…sort of. The team with no name, it's starting to suit the organization.

I’ve come to the conclusion that nothing short of Snyder being removed and replaced is going to rekindle any real feelings for me. It wouldn’t matter if Joe Gibbs came out of retirement for a third go.

Snyder is a terrible person who treats people poorly. We’ve all known this for a long time. Some old timers here told us about it firsthand (Sarge) and the hits just keep coming. This latest story doesn’t surprise me. His reaction doesn’t surprise me either. Don’t go to a microphone and talk to the team’s fans Dan, just send out a statement written by your lawyers. Typical BS. Nothing real about it at all. Nothing genuine.

At the moment we as fans can’t even go to the stadium and boo. There’s nothing to boycott. The only thing we can hope for now is for the NFL to take action and force a sale. That won’t happen until the investigation is completed and legal battles are concluded. Since they’ve taken the investigation over from the team August 31st I haven’t heard squat. Who knows if that's good or bad. Forgive me if I don’t hold out a lot of hope for the investigation to end up doing what most of us want.

See you Sunday at 1 for the usual…..maybe.

I was just thinking to myself that things had gotten quiet enough... its about time for Wapo to drop another article about Snyder

it seems like they can say whatever they want and drop whatever bombshells they want, but Danny Boy is immune to everything.

He is literally John Gotti

doesn't the word confidential mean its not public?

if someone leaks confidential information don't they face a penalty for it?

doesn't the word confidential mean its not public?

if someone leaks confidential information don't they face a penalty for it?

Unless they were part of the NDA and it came to light when Snyder agreed to lift those NDAs... it just says Uncovered, could just be a bank record or something.... i dont know

Correct, if the leaker isn't on the NDA, it doesn't matter.

Like when Wikileaks came out several years ago. If you're in the cleared community, you're not allowed to go to it as you don't have need-to-know and haven't been briefed and signed an NDA. If you're not cleared? Have fun!

Was about that time again.... Wapo

Other than dropping this tweet in the middle of a game they eventually won, soon after their most impressive win of the year in front of all of America, is there anything new in here? I think we all keep waiting for the one thing that forces Snyder out. Although the source and timing of this story make me skeptical there is any new information in here. I just can’t believe this weasel has mostly escaped so far.

Other than dropping this tweet in the middle of a game they eventually won, soon after their most impressive win of the year in front of all of America, is there anything new in here? I think we all keep waiting for the one thing that forces Snyder out. Although the source and timing of this story make me skeptical there is any new information in here. I just can’t believe this weasel has mostly escaped so far.

'not really' i guess. I dont have a subscription so I'll freely admit i'm doing something I hate and that's sharing a post without full context...

I think it shows that there is knowledge... If he's willing to settle, then this issue has come across his desk before.

Im also not doing it to really 'break news' as much as I want to share any story I come across within this story. I personally think Bezos is out to own the team, and with his position at WAPO it's a very convenient coincidence that WAPO is the only platform that is reporting all of these things? So i just wanted to pop this in here and continue the story chain as they develop.

'not really' i guess. I dont have a subscription so I'll freely admit i'm doing something I hate and that's sharing a post without full context...

I think it shows that there is knowledge... If he's willing to settle, then this issue has come across his desk before.

Im also not doing it to really 'break news' as much as I want to share any story I come across within this story. I personally think Bezos is out to own the team, and with his position at WAPO it's a very convenient coincidence that WAPO is the only platform that is reporting all of these things? So i just wanted to pop this in here and continue the story chain as they develop.

Oh, I get it. I appreciate you positing this. My not so shocking timing comment was aimed at the website who put it out. I appreciate there are people finding this stuff and posting it here. People need to be held responsible for the things they did and covered up. I was more curious if you or anyone else had read it and knew if there was any new information revealed.

This may be unprecedented ... trying to recall any other situations where a media outlet actively worked to intervene in an ongoing case between sports owners.

The Bezos angle is hard to ignore here, even for militant skeptics like me.

This may be unprecedented ... trying to recall any other situations where a media outlet actively worked to intervene in an ongoing case between sports owners.

The Bezos angle is hard to ignore here, even for militant skeptics like me.

I'll get you to believe it before too long :D

I really hate the WaPo. I hate knowing that I need them to help oust Snyder.

Its like making a deal with a new devil to remove the old devil.

The enemy of my enemy is my friend. They get that guy out of DC, hell, I’ll subscribe!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
We are all excited to experience the announcement of draft selections IN REAL TIME TOGETHER. If you feel the need to be the first to 'blurt out' the team's picks you are better off staying out of chat and sticking to Twitter. Please refrain from announcing/discussing our picks until the official announcement has been made at the podium. Thanks!

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.