• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

The Bombshell

Solitary Man

The Starter
Joe Gibbs Club Member
Reaction score
Whatever it is, it has been going on for over a decade. Should be good.

I highly doubt it is released now that the Skins have lawyered up.

They should have just released it and not set up all the drama first.

They can lawyer up. Doesn’t mean this won’t leak. What is preventing someone outside the organization from saying something they heard.

if you leak it they can sue you and ruin your life as well as company. they wont leak anything now.

They can lawyer up. Doesn’t mean this won’t leak. What is preventing someone outside the organization from saying something they heard.

We've been hearing about this since Sunday. If someone was comfortable leaking this without having legal blow back they would have done it. Now that the team has officially lawyered up, it's about a 99.9% chance nothing comes of this until the official story posts. That may be tonight, it may be tomorrow, this new lawyer may get an order to put a stay on the story til she can do her own investigation.

First reply: 'What about the Redtails?'

Ruh-roh.

• Cool!
Reactions: Om
this is a rumor floating around social media

“The push for the Washington Redskins owner Daniel Snyder to remove the "Redskins" out of the football team's name is the least of Daniel Snyder's problems. Sometime in the next week, the Washington Post is going to release a story with inside scoop on Daniel Snyder's alarming behavior. According to insiders and anonymous Washington Post employees, the article will allege that:
Dan Snyder abuses drugs and alcohol
Snyder paid off refs. Some refs have made $2 million from him. And Snyder is not the only team owner paying off refs. Others do it too.
Snyder and former Redskins coach Jay Gruden, brother of Jon Gruden, pimped out their cheerleaders to season ticket holders while holding their passports from them in a foreign country
Jay Gruden and then Redskins running back Kapri Bibbs were sleeping with the same woman. When Jay found out, he got petty and benched Bibbs. During that game when Bibbs was on the bench, Bibbs' replacement missed a block and that resulted in quarterback Alex Smith suffering a broken leg. Alex hasn't been able to play football ever since
Snyder and Gruden would hold sex parties with rampant drug usage and some sexual assaults
Snyder held nude photo shoots with the the Redskins cheerleaders
Lawyers are already involved, and possibly the FBI”

The ref bribery stuff sounds pretty 'out there' for me - if for no other reason than that I haven't seen a game in recent memory where I thought 'Wow - we're getting all of the calls!'. And referee bribing, especially if it were widespread, could literally destroy the league. That sounds made up to me, but I guess we'll see if that's part of it. I also don't see them pimping out anything to 'season ticket holders'. Big-name team contributors like sponsors, maybe I could believe. But they don't even care about shitty parking for season ticket holders, they sure as hell aren't providing prostitution for them :) And the stuff about Alex Smith - let's be honest, that's just laughable, because you know, if only Bibbs had been in there, he'd have made that block for sure!

I have no doubt some raunchy, distasteful stuff has transpired. I'm just not sure I believe some of the supposed leaks so far...

This is the interweb equivalent of standing in line at the grocery store pretending not to read the National Enquirer headlines.
I don't even pretend....lol

The ref bribery stuff sounds pretty 'out there' for me - if for no other reason than that I haven't seen a game in recent memory where I thought 'Wow - we're getting all of the calls!'. And referee bribing, especially if it were widespread, could literally destroy the league. That sounds made up to me, but I guess we'll see if that's part of it.

Unless he was bribing them to help the team lose, for some odd reason.

Unless he was bribing them to help the team lose, for some odd reason.
I'd find that more believable, sadly. Maybe he was laying big bets against us :)

Although don't know that you'd need help on that front.

Hey Boone,

If some of these rumoured reports are true, do I win a prize for suggesting we go with the Washington Snowblowers as the new team name in the Seinfeld inspired Twitter question you asked?

I'd find that more believable, sadly. Maybe he was laying big bets against us :)

Although don't know that you'd need help on that front.

Well, the RUMINT is that the 'Skins weren't alone in this...

Is it bad that I could see the team doing all those things except paying refs?

Meh, par for the course with this shitshow of a team.

At this point, I’m not going to be surprised by anything that comes out about Snyder and the culture at Redskins Park, including if he was Jeffrey Epstein’s silent partner in his international child pedophilia ring. 🙄. Seriously, NOTHING will surprise me.

how bad do you have to suck to bribe the refs and go 3-13?

The one story I CAN’T believe is that Snyder bribed refs. Our record is clear indicator that if anything, these weren’t high value bribes 🙄

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.