• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

The Bombshell

It all comes down to the NFL ownership collective. Goodell does their bidding. He can really only advise and Snyder is one vote.

What would the remaining owners be afraid of? šŸ˜‰

I think there's a big difference from reading about the reports in the paper versus watching a video of a woman testifying. I think video gets many more people interested as it hits closer to home.

Thereā€™s no way the cheerleader video still exists, you know that and all the emails have been bleach bitted at least thrice.

I think there's a big difference from reading about the reports in the paper versus watching a video of a woman testifying. I think video gets many more people interested as it hits closer to home.

I agree, however, we live in a TikTok world. Those statements, while raw and eloquent, were too long to keep the interest of most of modern society.

Now, release the T&A video (with proper blurring) and the internet will explode with views and interest.

#ReleaseTheVideo

Thereā€™s no way the cheerleader video still exists, you know that and all the emails have been bleach bitted at least thrice.

I watch too much tv not to believe that a copy exists somewhere. šŸ¤£

Probably, but heā€™s rich and evil enough for ā€œaccidentsā€ to happen to whomever owns them

The only way anything real happens is if the sponsors get involved. They forced the name change. They could force something to happen here.

The question is, is chronic, systemic sexual harassment and assault as offensive to FedEx and the other sponsors as the name 'Redskins' was.

I donā€™t know. Even people close to Snyder are probably afraid of him and might hold onto something damaging as an ace in the hole and for self-protection.

I wonder what his wife really thinks of all of this? I know her most recent public statements were lip service as best, but really she blamed others including the women. Now that women are in public making accusations against Dan with witnesses backing up their claims, they have to change her opinion, right? Is she that sheltered and dug in? I mean this isnā€™t just some media campaign to destroy your family like they always claim.

NFL Responds

1644000806999.png

"We will continue to cooperate, as we have throughout the investigation."

That right there says to me they won't cooperate.

Typical lawyer talk. Also, unless you left with an open HR case (which apparently didnā€™t even exist in Ashburn), you will always give a positive resignation letter. Itā€™s called being a professional and not burning any bridges. While she may not have ever wanted to work with Snyder and others in the front office, there may be someone there that she may have been fine working with at some point in the future. Thatā€™s why a resignation letter should always be positive even if you hate your job, boss, coworkers, or the company. Trying to discredit her for that is extremely weak.

Last edited:
These people are soulless. If our fanbase were worth a damn we would boycott everything associated with this team and demand new ownership. Tough talk.

These people are soulless. If our fanbase were worth a damn we would boycott everything associated with this team and demand new ownership. Tough talk.

Hasn't made a difference yet.

fed-ex-field-empty.jpg

Here we go... Some tough questions are going to be asked to the NFL pretty soon....

Over 100 WFT employees participated in the investigation.

Over 100.

Let that sink in for a minute.

If you don't think there's a ton of interest in this story, we've had more views of our Wednesday podcast in 36 hours than every other podcast we've done combined.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ā¤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.