• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

The Bombshell

I'll admit, I was very concerned about just how aggressive Mary Jo White would be in conducting her 'investigation' given who was paying her paycheck. But kudos to her. By all appearances she delivered the truth, which no doubt was not something the NFL was looking forward to hearing. She deserves some respect for doing her job on a seriously high pressure and high stakes assignment.

she told the truth and it cost snyder 50 million in the process so good for her.

The most damning aspect of what has been leaked so far is that the Commander's organization ran cover for Snyder and did not cooperate fully as Front Office leaders have insisted numerous times over the past year.

This is my shocked face.

The most damning aspect of what has been leaked so far is that the Commander's organization ran cover for Snyder and did not cooperate fully as Front Office leaders have insisted numerous times over the past year.

And as we all know now…so did Goodell and the league.

Not sure if this needs to even be posted about. Feel free to delete if needed.

Leon Black, one of the 3 principals that started Apollo Global Management and their former CEO, is being accused of raping a 16 year old girl that suffered from both autism and Down syndrome at Jeffery Epstein’s Manhattan townhouse.

While I want the former owner to go away as much as anyone, I support this move. I believe actual crimes were committed and that he should pay for those in some way.

Is dan crying that he has lost his identity? Or is this a some sort of preemptive legal strike? I hope that little piece of shit gets what he deserves

Snyder isn’t the plaintiff, it’s one of the minority owners.

BoA is almost certainly going to end up settling with Rothman. On its face the suit seems at the very least plausible. At most pretty damning. He’s “only” asking $75 million—pocket change for them. Settle for $50M, raise fees on checking accounts for the littles and move on.

Maybe this suit will result in the prosecutors from the Eastern District of Virginia getting their asses in gear for their criminal inquiry.

Snyder isn’t the plaintiff, it’s one of the minority owners.
I listened to Sheehan today and got a better understanding now. I will be rooting for the minority owner.

I am so grateful I don't have to give this story 18 seconds of thought.

BofA will be fine. I'm sure they have some insurance policy that would cover this even if they do lose.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.